[OOC] Secret War

Chauzu

First Post
Finished copying your character sheets. Here are a few more minor things I've noticed:

Walking Dad: It looks like you have 5 trained skills. Shouldn't it be 4 for wizard?
Redclaw: Don't forget your -2 dex to AC.
The Digger, Graf & renau1g: Don't forget your +2 bonus to Insight & +2 to saving throws vs fear.
Leif: Looks like you're just missing your +2 to saving throws vs fear.

Other than that looks like we're good to go. Game will start tomorrow night. :cool:

Redclaw

First Post
Finished copying your character sheets. Here are a few more minor things I've noticed:

Redclaw: Don't forget your -2 dex to AC.
I don't think this applies in 4E. First of all, you only add your dex or int modifier to AC if you are using light armor, which he won't be in the long run, although I guess he is now. More importantly, you can add either your dex or your int, whichever is higher. So his +0 int bonus, which is higher, applies, and thus no penalty.

Chauzu

First Post
I don't think this applies in 4E. First of all, you only add your dex or int modifier to AC if you are using light armor, which he won't be in the long run, although I guess he is now. More importantly, you can add either your dex or your int, whichever is higher. So his +0 int bonus, which is higher, applies, and thus no penalty.

That's right! I forgot Int can be attributed to AC now in 4e! Thanks!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases