Dimensional Explorers: Into the Vortex

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
OOC Thread / Rogues Gallery
-----------------------------------
It was two o'clock in the morning when you got the call.

"I'm sorry to call you at this late hour but the machine came on by itself. The recordings indicate it is synched up to the tunneler and has been active for a little over seven hours. Please report to the lab first thing in the morning and bring any gear you might need for your trip through the vortex."

All of you (Alexander, Kaen and Lotka) received the call from Professor Ivan Orlof.

The night went by fairly quickly and restful. When you woke up you gave yourself enough time to go about your morning routine before heading out the door. All of you arrive simultaneously at the lab.

The professor meets in you in front of it and speaks. "I'm glad I have you all here. The vortex opened this morning and a traveler came through. It is being detained and questioned right now. The coordinates to its paralell earth have been uploaded to the tunneler and your objective is to scout the other side and return back to earth prime when the vortex opens. Please take a minute to compose yourselves, equip any gear you need to and go over any details you need. When you are ready let me know and I'll see you off. I'll be in the teachers lounge."

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Well that is certainly exciting, I'll be taking some of my research prototypes and some sampling equipment. Who knows what kind of strange animals may have produced evolution in that parallel earth." Lotka said, and diligently goes to his laboratory.

serow

First Post
"Eh, did the prof just say that a traveler came through? Shouldn't we go take a look at our visitor first before going through? Who knows what weird things we're going to see over the other side?!" Kaen asks, obviously more than a little worried.

serow

First Post
Kaen watches as Lotka walk away, shaking his head. "Not one for preparation..." he mutters as he heads towards the teacher's lounge.

Nightbreeze

First Post
Alexander Novotny Dubchek is a tall blond russian bear, clearly with some scandianavian blood in his veins. He immediately catches the eyes, especially in this rooms, surrounded by scientists dedicated to the mind, and not the body.

As he listens the part about a "visitor", he starts caressing the hilt of a knife: he has two of them in black scabbards. His clothes are clearly for mimetics, with brown and green spots all over. He doesn't seem to carry any gun.

He quickly gathers his materials, then if possible he would like to have a look at the "visitor" from a camera that obviously records his questioning.

hellrazor111

First Post
Hello, I'm Major Bishop. Says a tall black-haired man as he approaches, I'm representing Great Britain and photo journaling what we see on the other side,I'm going to enjoy working with you. Uh, where do I need to go?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases