Interdimensional Explorers: Bishops' Call

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
"Major Bishop, this is General West. I'm calling to inform you that you are to report to Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology tomorrow morning. Make sure you pack and are prepared for any situation that may be thrown at you.

You are to report to Lab Theta by 9 am and will be debriefed by the team assembled there. Good luck and god speed soldier."

You packed your belongings and got a long good nights rest. The next morning you woke up feeling refreshed and allowed yourself time for yor civilized morning ritual. After showering and dressing you grab yuor bag and head out the door. A black limo pulls up to the curb. The passenger side window at the rear of the window cracks open and a feminine voice beckons you. "Are you Steven Bishop?" You naturally reply that you are indeed who they are asking for. "ID Please." A hand sticks out form the window and stretches out towards you, palm open. You grab your wallet and remove your military ID and put it in the hand. The hand rescinds behind the window and 12 seconds later the limo door opens. A young voluptous woman beckons inside. "Sorry about all that, security precautions you know. Anyway I'm here to take you to MIPT," the woman sys as she hands you your ID badge back.

You climb in the limo and put your belongings down on the floor of the vehicle. "I'm Colonel Janna Istavana," she says, "it is a pleasure to meet you Major Bishop." She hands you a bottled water and file packet. "That file contains an overview of the research being developed at the university. It is a joint effort of the top minds of American and Russian scientists. I won't bore you with the details. This morning at oh six hundred hours a wormhole opened and a being came through it. The being is now being detained and questioned about its homeworld. Maybe you know something about quantum mechanics or string theory. This being is a traveler from an alternate Earth. Apparently an Earth completely dominated by the Empire Assemblage of Russian Theologists and Historians, EARTH for short. If you'll turn at the back of the file there is a rendering of the flag that denominates their world."

[sblock=flag image]
RussianFlag.jpg
[/sblock]"We want you to join a team of explorers to scout out the earth where the being hails from and report back with your findings. We expect you to keep a record of everything you encounter." Janna hands you a digital camera. "Take this with you. Make sure you get a complete photo record of all your encounters. The camera is preloaded with zero point module battery that has a half life of 500 years, so it'll never need to be charged. It also has a flash card capable of storing up to a petabyte of information, so you won't need to worry about running out of space. Just take as many pictures as you can. We look forward to hearing and reading your reports soldier."

The limo comes to a stop. After a minute the passenger side door on your right opens. "This way, sir," the driver says.

You look around for a secongd to get your bearings. "Lab Theta is 100 yards back and on the left," Janna says. The driver grabs your bag and hands it to you. "My word, I don't believe I've ever handled such a heavy parcel," the driver says. You give him a half smile give him your thanks and head over to the lab.

Upon arriving at the lab you are greeted by three others.

------------
Please don't reply to this thread, it was only for your debriefing to get into the game. Use the primary IC thread to interact with your colleagues.

Last edited:

Remove ads