Secret War - Pt 1 - Escape From Zanzer's Dungeon

Chauzu

First Post
Axel stands as tall as he can and puts his hands on his hip. "That's right... I'm the boss. So uh..." He ponders for a minute before thinking of something. Eventually he suggests, "Why don't we let Jerj shackle one of us, then you guys can jump him when he's not looking? One of you is clearly a magic-user... is anybody else? The hobgoblin will probably have a few goblins assisting him. If anybody attacks them with spells, then the guys attacking Jerj can focus on him maybe."

Leif

Adventurer
Farim Rubyheart, Cleric 1, L/G, 28/28 HP

Farim starts to speak and then thinks better of it.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
"The plan isn't that bad. So, we look how they shackle Axel and start blasting away on them? And what then? How many wardens are out there? Do you know where they keep our stuff? A bit more details, please." Vondal answers quickly, trying to keep Axel in a helpful mood, they will win nothing by in-fighting.

The Digger

First Post
"That was kinda my plan anyway. I gather there were archers outside the door waiting for anything like that so we need to get to them quickly before they decorate our naked bodies with arrows."

"I reckon I'm tough enough to take at least a couple of arrows so I thought if I could charge into them I'd keep their attention while you lot dealt with Mr Hobbo. Although I'd probably need backup pretty quickly."

"What d'ya think?

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: Is the likely position of the archers within range on Farim's spells? About how far is it, anyway?

Farim says, "I could certainly get the attention of the archers, if not take one or more of them out of the fight altogether."

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
"Well, I can coat myself in armor of the magickal variety, injuring those standing close to me, if necessary. I don't mind charging the archers either, but I can cause the most injury to a lone target, so if Farim can take down or interfere with the archers, I'll focus on the hobgoblin" Morrim replies

OOC - third times a charm ;)

Leif

Adventurer

Farim also observes, "What we really need is an effect that will cover more targets that just one archer or one hobgoblin. I don't suppose that we are powerful enough to pull off a trick like that, are we? If we could do that, then I would suggest dropping it right in the middle of their archers to cause maximum distress and confusion for them. Do you suppose that any of these hobgoblins speak Dwarvish?"

Walking Dad

First Post
"I think my magic has a longer reach than Farim's divine powers. And I kow a spell that will help me keepin' a group occupied. But I can use it only once until I find my spellbook." Vondal says.

Leif

Adventurer

To Vondal, Farim says, "Well, it seems to me that our freedom is well-worth such an expenditure of resources. And I will happily use my most potent prayers if they will help our efforts."

The Digger

First Post
Thorfin burst out laughing "That's the spirit me lads, Death rather than Dishonour, eh! We'll show these little runts what it means to be a dwarf."

"Now to business, I don't suppose we have long to plan. I reckon if I charge into that hobgoblin and barge him out of the way I can then make a beeline for the archers or for any other of his helpers while you lot either take down that green bastard or join me outside."

[sblock=OOC]Bulls Rush vs Hobgoblin followed by a move into contact (hopefully) then spend an Action point to attack those I might meet.[/sblock]

"My main problem is that I am not the strongest ingot on the anvil so I don't know how successful I might be. Does anyone have any strengthening powers? Alternatively maybe a couple of us should try it."

"What d'ye think?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases