Secret War - Pt 1 - Escape From Zanzer's Dungeon

Redclaw

First Post
I'll join you, Thorfin, Rangok offers. I should even be able to distract the archers from sticking your soft skin. The grin on his face takes the edge off his teasing.

Chauzu

First Post
Axel turns to Vondal. "Shackle me? You gotta be kiddin'. Well... I'm sure none of you would be able to fight while in shackles, you guys aren't that tough obviously, so I guess I'll do it anyways. Somebody has to pull the weight on this crew!"

Axel thinks for a second, then continues, "From what I remember when last being returned to this - my cell there was a pile of items on the floor in one of the next rooms. A room full of barrels and crates. That might've been your guys' stuff." Axel shrugs.

Axel listens to the group's talk of magic and is left lost. "Magic-users. Heh.

[sblock=OOC]Leif: There is a map of the room in my first post in this thread.

Everybody: How will you place yourself in the room when Jerj returns? Since Axel will be the one being shackled, he'll be right there at the door.[/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
Thromb leans back against the wall. "I can call forth a cube that would provide some defense, and increase the defenses of a single person, possibly pushing attackers away from them."

[sblock=OOC]Probably start in the square TL was in.

For combat tactics I'll probably spam thundering armor to help push people out of Thorfin's way and drop shielding cube if I get a minute.
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Farim Rubyheart, Cleric 1, L/G, 28/28 HP

OOC: I don't immediately see an explanation for the ranges of attacks that are just listed as a number. Presumably, that is the number of 10' squares that the effect can reach? found it, and I was right!

Farim says, "As soon as someone can give me an opening, I can attack the guard who is furthest away with my Lance of Faith. If we can take out the guards who are farthest back from us first, that should at least delay their sending for reinforcements. With any luck, we can do in the guards at the back first, and work our way closer."

[sblock=Chauzu]Got the map, thanks![/sblock]

Last edited:

The Digger

First Post
"It looks like we all have something to contribute. Good! Now its just a question of precisely what we are to do."

"Rangok. Whoever rushes Jerje has to try to push him away from the door rather than towards it, which I think means starting from where you are. So either you or me should do the shoving and the other one should make a dash out of the door."

Thorfin turned to the others. "If we're gonna try and do this, the rest need to do what they can either to bolster us somehow or to weaken Jerje and anyone else who turns up. Me, I'm just a miner who fights a bit, so I ain't got much idea what you lot might be able to do. You'll need to sort that bit out."

Redclaw

First Post
I'll shove him; you close in on the archers, and I'll join you as soon as I can, Rangok plans. I can actually provide you some added protection, Thorfin.
[sblock=ooc] I'm thinking Shielding Smite then action pointing for the bull rush.

As for position, Rangok will be in the same place he was originally.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer

"One thing, though: some of my powers allow me to not only harm foes, but also bolster my companions. If I knew you all better, then I would know where to apply this aid, but since I do not, maybe you could make a suggestion about this for me?"

Walking Dad

First Post
"I still think, that my 'missles' got the best range. And I think it would be best to let me start first bringin' the pain, as some of my magic effects whole areas, and I don't want to hurt anyone of you." Vondal says.
ooc: I will remain on my place, or more away from the bars, if there is an empty square.

Leif

Adventurer

"Yours is a wise plan, Vondal, and one with which I am in agreement. I shall stand before you and do my best to protect you from the guards while you slay them with your arcane might at your convenience."

renau1g

First Post
"I just realized that perhaps we can save your strength Rangok and Vondal. I can send the hobgoblin out of the way with a power I possess, moving an enemy out of the way" Morrim remembers, suggesting that he goes first.

[sblock=OOC]
Move to where I started.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases