Secret War - Pt 1 - Escape From Zanzer's Dungeon

Leif

Adventurer
Farim Rubyheart, Cleric 1, L/G, 28HP

Vondal lets the whip go and looks at the others: "What did the voice say?"
Farim tells Vondal in Dwarvish, "The 'jailer' or whatever told us to lie face down on the floor. Guess we'd better do like he says. You can go ahead and go first....or, better yet, do you think we should just try to take him?" Farim will wait until the last possible moment before taking his smoldering eyes off the guard, but he will comply if he has to.

OOC: I got a Lance of Faith that's just itching to be unleashed!

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
Rangok's blood burns with the desire to teach the hobgoblin how to show proper respect to one of the chosen of Moradin, but he realizes that any action on his part would likely doom his companions. That is something he can not do. We lie down for now, friends, that we might act more effectively in the future. But be ready. If they turn on us, we'll not die easily.

The Digger

First Post
Thorfin coughs, in Dwarvish, "Bows...careful...do it..."

He then slowly sinks to his knees, his eyes never leaving the hairy hobgoblin - You're mine my fine hairy friend!

Since no one else seemed to be taking the lead Thorfin drops down onto his face.

Redclaw

First Post
Rangok also lowers himself to the floor, but makes sure to do so in a way that will let him rise quickly if things go poorly. Moradin grant me restraint, that we may all survive this, he prays quietly in Dwarven.

Leif

Adventurer
Farim Rubyheart, Cleric 1, L/G, 28/28 HP

Farim will very slowly move to comply, but he sure isn't going to get in any hurry about it. And he is glaring intensely all the way down.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

As he begins to stoop to lower himself to the floor, Farim mutters to Rangok in Dwarvish, "Just say the word, fellows, and I'll skewer that scumbag with a lance of faith!"

Chauzu

First Post
As you all slowly and cautiously move down to the ground, the hobgoblin pulls out a key ring and begins to unlock the door.

[sblock=Thromb]You notice 5 keys on this key ring.[/sblock]

”Scheme all want dwarves,” says the hobgoblin, ”but be ready for a chest full of wood. Jerj has gone through this numerous times and is not out of practice.”

The hobgoblin cracks the cell door just enough to push in the bound dwarf and slams it shut, automatically locking on closure. With an oof the new dwarf trips and falls flat on the ground as he is pushed in.

The goblinoids begin to file out of the room and close the hallway door, but not before the large one gives a smirk to you all.

The bound dwarf gets on his knees and looks around the room. His head is bald and his raggedy beard is black and a foot long, now full of dust and debris from landing on the stone floor.

”My name’s Axel,” says your burly companion. “Untie my hands will you?”

Leif

Adventurer

"Greetings, Axel. I'm afraid that we haven't much hospitality to offer you at the moment. I am Farim, priest of Our Father Moradin."

Redclaw

First Post
Ach lad, how long have you been a prisoner of this filth? They haven't hurt you too badly, have they? Rangok asks, clearly taking the situation at face value. We're not even fully sure where we are. We were just running an errand for the Miner's Guild, and then we woke up here with none of our gear. Do you know anything that might help us?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases