Secret War - Pt 1 - Escape From Zanzer's Dungeon

Leif

Adventurer
Farim Rubyheart, Cleric 1, L/G, 28/28 HP

Farim will untie Axel's hands if no one has done so yet. B-)

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Morrim will pull himself up off the ground angrily, shaking the dust and other debris from his beard.

"Durn hobbys, give me a chance and I'll show him some humilty" Morrim mutters before turning to face the newcomer, greeting him with a grunt.

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: Farim is willing to give Axel the benefit of the doubt, because he does not believe that any Dwarf would ever betray his people to the likes of hobgoblins.

Last edited:

Chauzu

First Post
While Farim moves behind Axel and unties the rope binding his hands, the newcomer turns his attention to the paladin. "Me? I've been here for prob' a good three weeks now."

When Farim finishes with the rope, Axel gets up off his knees and takes a good look at everyone again. "Miners eh?" The dwarf puts his attention on cleaning the debris in his beard and remains silent for quite a few seconds. He is quite tall for a dwarf, looking to be five feet and a few inches tall. "I take it you have some money on ya all," says the overlooking dwarf. "I'll give you my knowledge... but it's going to cost ya."

Axel picks through some of the hay and pulls out a small rat bone, moves to the back wall and leans back onto it. "Two gold coins," Axel states as he begins to pick his teeth with the rat bone.

The Digger

First Post
"That's a lotta cash friend, especially on such brief acquaintance. Howsabout a preview so we can...judge the quality of the merchandise." Thorfin walks over and stands almost nose to nose with the newcomer.

"It's not that we don't trust you, after all a dwarf is a dwarf, but you do seem to have been keeping rather dtrange company recently." Thorfin nods in the general direction of the newly departed greenskins.

Leif

Adventurer

Farim, sorry now that he untied the larcenous newcomer, looks very taken aback. "Now see here! Dwarf or no, you've no right to be so demanding of us! Perhaps I should put your bindings back on you?"

Walking Dad

First Post
"Yor knowledge of what? How to be hold prisoner by hobgoblins? And do we llok like we have much gold to be spend at the moment?" Vondal asks, annoyed by the newcomer.

Chauzu

First Post
Axel listens to the others, but keeps his glare on Thorfin. "You guys must be fresh from the surface. Heh. You'll learn soon enough that if you've got something to give, it don't come free. Not down here."

Axel bumps Thorfin in the shoulder as he walks towards the front of the cell. He turns around to stare at you all again, and with a smile asks, "You're telling me that you all got not one coin? That ain't like the man at all..."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases