Secret War - Pt 1 - Escape From Zanzer's Dungeon

Graf

Explorer
Thromb takes his loaf and a half and sits down by the wall where the bars slide in. He swallows his cold hatred at being imprisoned and it sits like a rock in his belly.

He distracts himself by thinking about the lock and the bars. Maybe something hard to keep the bars from sliding back into position... Keep the lock from fasening properly...

Leif

Adventurer
Farim Rubyheart, Cleric 1, L/G, 28/28 HP

Farim takes his time and carefully and deliberately chews his meager portion of bread.

"Petulant little pantywaste, aren't you, Axel? I'm surprised that someone hasn't done you in a thousand times over by now. Just how do you suppose that your whining is going to help get us out of here? You do want to get out of here, don't you?"

renau1g

First Post
Morrim silently munches on the bread, grateful that it didn't come to blows, despite his bravado he had little desire to use his powers against a fellow dwarf, no matter his attitude.

"Now, my tall friend, you mentioned something about a game of dice? Perhaps after our food it'll give us something to pass the time with? Oh yeah do they bring any water or ale?" Morrim asks, his voice muffled by the bread still in his mouth.

The Digger

First Post
"Not bad bread this" grunted Thorfin, in between bites and chewing. "Certainly better than that crap we get as rations in the mine" he spits out a weevil, " although I'm not quite ready for the chewy bits."

He was silent for a while as he carried on eating. "Good question, Morrim, I could do with some water. This is just a little bit dry."

"So have you brainy types figured out a way out of here yet? I did have one thought but since it would probably mean at least a couple of us dying en route I hesitate to mention it."

Chauzu

First Post
Axel turns around and shakes his fist at Farim. "You little mouse! Behind the bars, I run this joint!" Axel turns back towards the hallway door ignoring the others, and continues throwing the bones at the door. The halfling's skull makes the largest thump. "Get in here goblins, get in here!"

"What's all the racket?" demands Jerj. The hobgoblin steps into the hall. "Settle down or I'll knock you senseless."

"Your threats don't scare us, Jerj," says Axel. "We'll die in the mines anyway!"

Jerj glares at Axel with a menacing stare. "Have it your way. If you're all so anxious to see the salt mines, then you'll go as soon as I get back with your shackles."

Jerj ignores any protests and as soon as the hobgoblin leaves, Axel turns to you all. "Now you've done it! If we don't figure out how to escape, we're all goners!"

renau1g

First Post
"Well, I guess there isn't much time left for that dice game, so I suggest that you start talking about you're plan. You know everything after all, and being the leader here, you should act like one and help us get out" Morrim suggest, hoping that by switching tactics might elicit a different response from Axel.

Walking Dad

First Post
"If you can get us out there, I will you call proper dwarf and leader. If you can get my spellbook back, I will call you brother. My magics are at your command. Show us the way!" Vondal says sincerely.

Leif

Adventurer
Farim Rubyheart, Cleric 1, L/G, 28/28 HP

To Axel, Farim says, "I still think you're a good-for-nothing, larcenous piece of cow dung, but since my friends seem pleased to follow you, I will also. After all, we'll have plenty of time to kill each other after we get the hell out of here. Lead on, Prince of Prisons!"

Last edited:

The Digger

First Post
Thorfin licked the last few crumbs out of his beard and stood up. "I don't know what you're crying about Axel, it was you that brought yon hobbo back. But since you've managed that I suppose we can go the next step and see what's out there. We sure don't seem to be able to get outa here without they open the door so we might as well get on with it"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases