Secret War - Pt 1 - Escape From Zanzer's Dungeon - Page 8





+ Log in or register to post
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 100
  1. #71
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Chauzu's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Livermore, CA
    Posts
    1,207
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore Chauzu
    Axel stands as tall as he can and puts his hands on his hip. "That's right... I'm the boss. So uh..." He ponders for a minute before thinking of something. Eventually he suggests, "Why don't we let Jerj shackle one of us, then you guys can jump him when he's not looking? One of you is clearly a magic-user... is anybody else? The hobgoblin will probably have a few goblins assisting him. If anybody attacks them with spells, then the guys attacking Jerj can focus on him maybe."
    Milk is for babies! Men drink beer!

    Secret War Campaign
    IC
    OOC
    RG

 

  • #72
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    22,014
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRICI Defended The Walls!Gygax Memorial Fund

    ř Ignore Leif

    Farim Rubyheart, Cleric 1, L/G, 28/28 HP

    Farim starts to speak and then thinks better of it.
    Last edited by Leif; Thursday, 28th August, 2008 at 07:44 PM.

  • #73
    "The plan isn't that bad. So, we look how they shackle Axel and start blasting away on them? And what then? How many wardens are out there? Do you know where they keep our stuff? A bit more details, please." Vondal answers quickly, trying to keep Axel in a helpful mood, they will win nothing by in-fighting.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #74
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    The Digger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Liverpool UK
    Posts
    909
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore The Digger
    "That was kinda my plan anyway. I gather there were archers outside the door waiting for anything like that so we need to get to them quickly before they decorate our naked bodies with arrows."

    "I reckon I'm tough enough to take at least a couple of arrows so I thought if I could charge into them I'd keep their attention while you lot dealt with Mr Hobbo. Although I'd probably need backup pretty quickly."

    "What d'ya think?

  • #75
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    22,014
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRICI Defended The Walls!Gygax Memorial Fund

    ř Ignore Leif

    Farim Rubyheart, Cleric 1, L/G, 28/28 HP

    OOC: Is the likely position of the archers within range on Farim's spells? About how far is it, anyway?

    Farim says, "I could certainly get the attention of the archers, if not take one or more of them out of the fight altogether."
    Last edited by Leif; Thursday, 28th August, 2008 at 08:42 PM.

  • #76
    "Well, I can coat myself in armor of the magickal variety, injuring those standing close to me, if necessary. I don't mind charging the archers either, but I can cause the most injury to a lone target, so if Farim can take down or interfere with the archers, I'll focus on the hobgoblin" Morrim replies

    OOC - third times a charm

  • #77
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    22,014
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRICI Defended The Walls!Gygax Memorial Fund

    ř Ignore Leif

    Farim Rubyheart, Cleric 1, L/G, 28/28 HP

    Farim also observes, "What we really need is an effect that will cover more targets that just one archer or one hobgoblin. I don't suppose that we are powerful enough to pull off a trick like that, are we? If we could do that, then I would suggest dropping it right in the middle of their archers to cause maximum distress and confusion for them. Do you suppose that any of these hobgoblins speak Dwarvish?"

  • #78
    "I think my magic has a longer reach than Farim's divine powers. And I kow a spell that will help me keepin' a group occupied. But I can use it only once until I find my spellbook." Vondal says.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #79
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    22,014
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRICI Defended The Walls!Gygax Memorial Fund

    ř Ignore Leif

    Farim Rubyheart, Cleric 1, L/G, 28/28 HP

    To Vondal, Farim says, "Well, it seems to me that our freedom is well-worth such an expenditure of resources. And I will happily use my most potent prayers if they will help our efforts."

  • #80
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    The Digger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Liverpool UK
    Posts
    909
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore The Digger
    Thorfin burst out laughing "That's the spirit me lads, Death rather than Dishonour, eh! We'll show these little runts what it means to be a dwarf."

    "Now to business, I don't suppose we have long to plan. I reckon if I charge into that hobgoblin and barge him out of the way I can then make a beeline for the archers or for any other of his helpers while you lot either take down that green bastard or join me outside."

    OOC
    Bulls Rush vs Hobgoblin followed by a move into contact (hopefully) then spend an Action point to attack those I might meet.


    "My main problem is that I am not the strongest ingot on the anvil so I don't know how successful I might be. Does anyone have any strengthening powers? Alternatively maybe a couple of us should try it."

    "What d'ye think?"

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Secret Doors are too secret. Thoughts?
      By hennebeck in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 34
      Last Post: Friday, 20th June, 2008, 07:42 PM
    2. Engines & Empires I: Escape From the Dungeon
      By Jack Daniel in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 109
      Last Post: Wednesday, 30th May, 2007, 10:01 PM
    3. Escape from Zanzer's Dungeon??
      By Ashrem Bayle in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: Wednesday, 30th July, 2003, 01:15 AM
    4. Legacy Of The Deep (Pt. 1) - Escape From Zanzer's Dungeon
      By Chauzu in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 835
      Last Post: Monday, 16th June, 2003, 06:46 AM
    5. Secret Message to Old-Timers in Dungeon 91
      By Fiery James in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: Monday, 11th February, 2002, 05:34 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •