Secret War - Pt 1 - Escape From Zanzer's Dungeon - Page 9


What's on your mind?

+ Log in or register to post
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 100
  1. #81
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Redclaw's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Eureka, CA
    Posts
    3,039
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore Redclaw
    I'll join you, Thorfin, Rangok offers. I should even be able to distract the archers from sticking your soft skin. The grin on his face takes the edge off his teasing.

 

  • #82
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Chauzu's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Livermore, CA
    Posts
    1,207
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore Chauzu
    Axel turns to Vondal. "Shackle me? You gotta be kiddin'. Well... I'm sure none of you would be able to fight while in shackles, you guys aren't that tough obviously, so I guess I'll do it anyways. Somebody has to pull the weight on this crew!"

    Axel thinks for a second, then continues, "From what I remember when last being returned to this - my cell there was a pile of items on the floor in one of the next rooms. A room full of barrels and crates. That might've been your guys' stuff." Axel shrugs.

    Axel listens to the group's talk of magic and is left lost. "Magic-users. Heh.

    OOC
    Leif: There is a map of the room in my first post in this thread.

    Everybody: How will you place yourself in the room when Jerj returns? Since Axel will be the one being shackled, he'll be right there at the door.
    Milk is for babies! Men drink beer!

    Secret War Campaign
    IC
    OOC
    RG

  • #83
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Graf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    undisclosed
    Posts
    3,994
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    21

    ř Ignore Graf
    My communities:

    Thromb leans back against the wall. "I can call forth a cube that would provide some defense, and increase the defenses of a single person, possibly pushing attackers away from them."

    OOC
    Probably start in the square TL was in.

    For combat tactics I'll probably spam thundering armor to help push people out of Thorfin's way and drop shielding cube if I get a minute.
    Interested in playing 4th edition online? The Living 4th EnWorld Campaign is open! [character creation wiki forum]
    I am in an interesting period of my life; I will post in games that I run three times a week (M,W,F); and try to maintain obligations in existing games.
    ...disquieting...
    There was no end to his patience and endurance. He played day and night, his obsession was somewhat disquieting. It was less as if he were playing to dispel gloom or beguile tedium than as if he were giving himself up to the fangs of gaming devils."
    Kawabata Yasunari - The Master of Go

  • #84
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    22,208
    Reviews
    Read 2 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRICI Defended The Walls!Gygax Memorial Fund

    ř Ignore Leif
    My communities:

    Farim Rubyheart, Cleric 1, L/G, 28/28 HP

    OOC: I don't immediately see an explanation for the ranges of attacks that are just listed as a number. Presumably, that is the number of 10' squares that the effect can reach? found it, and I was right!

    Farim says, "As soon as someone can give me an opening, I can attack the guard who is furthest away with my Lance of Faith. If we can take out the guards who are farthest back from us first, that should at least delay their sending for reinforcements. With any luck, we can do in the guards at the back first, and work our way closer."

    Chauzu
    Got the map, thanks!
    Last edited by Leif; Friday, 29th August, 2008 at 06:58 AM.

  • #85
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    The Digger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Liverpool UK
    Posts
    909
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore The Digger
    "It looks like we all have something to contribute. Good! Now its just a question of precisely what we are to do."

    "Rangok. Whoever rushes Jerje has to try to push him away from the door rather than towards it, which I think means starting from where you are. So either you or me should do the shoving and the other one should make a dash out of the door."

    Thorfin turned to the others. "If we're gonna try and do this, the rest need to do what they can either to bolster us somehow or to weaken Jerje and anyone else who turns up. Me, I'm just a miner who fights a bit, so I ain't got much idea what you lot might be able to do. You'll need to sort that bit out."

  • #86
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Redclaw's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Eureka, CA
    Posts
    3,039
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore Redclaw
    I'll shove him; you close in on the archers, and I'll join you as soon as I can, Rangok plans. I can actually provide you some added protection, Thorfin.
    ooc
    I'm thinking Shielding Smite then action pointing for the bull rush.

    As for position, Rangok will be in the same place he was originally.

  • #87
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    22,208
    Reviews
    Read 2 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRICI Defended The Walls!Gygax Memorial Fund

    ř Ignore Leif
    My communities:

    Farim Rubyheart, Cleric 1, L/G, 28/28 HP

    "One thing, though: some of my powers allow me to not only harm foes, but also bolster my companions. If I knew you all better, then I would know where to apply this aid, but since I do not, maybe you could make a suggestion about this for me?"

  • #88
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    7

    ř Ignore Walking Dad
    My communities:

    "I still think, that my 'missles' got the best range. And I think it would be best to let me start first bringin' the pain, as some of my magic effects whole areas, and I don't want to hurt anyone of you." Vondal says.
    ooc: I will remain on my place, or more away from the bars, if there is an empty square.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #89
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    22,208
    Reviews
    Read 2 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRICI Defended The Walls!Gygax Memorial Fund

    ř Ignore Leif
    My communities:

    Farim Rubyheart, Cleric 1, L/G, 28/28 HP

    "Yours is a wise plan, Vondal, and one with which I am in agreement. I shall stand before you and do my best to protect you from the guards while you slay them with your arcane might at your convenience."

  • #90
    PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    renau1g's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,816
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ř Ignore renau1g
    My communities:

    "I just realized that perhaps we can save your strength Rangok and Vondal. I can send the hobgoblin out of the way with a power I possess, moving an enemy out of the way" Morrim remembers, suggesting that he goes first.

    OOC

    Move to where I started.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Secret Doors are too secret. Thoughts?
      By hennebeck in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 34
      Last Post: Friday, 20th June, 2008, 08:42 PM
    2. Engines & Empires I: Escape From the Dungeon
      By Jack Daniel in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 109
      Last Post: Wednesday, 30th May, 2007, 11:01 PM
    3. Escape from Zanzer's Dungeon??
      By Ashrem Bayle in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: Wednesday, 30th July, 2003, 02:15 AM
    4. Legacy Of The Deep (Pt. 1) - Escape From Zanzer's Dungeon
      By Chauzu in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 835
      Last Post: Monday, 16th June, 2003, 07:46 AM
    5. Secret Message to Old-Timers in Dungeon 91
      By Fiery James in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: Monday, 11th February, 2002, 06:34 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •