(OT) To the moon!

Henry

Autoexreginated
Kilmore said:
I know that this is the worst day possible to be celebrating a random act of violence, but I thought I might share this link.

http://www.space.com/news/astronotes-1.html

Now, I don't think this is necessarily a good thing. Nor do I think it's necessarily bad. I just think it's kinda poetic.

#1. I have enormous respect for Buzz Aldrin.

#2. I have zero respect for cranks such as this.

#3. Dude, he got beat up by a 72-year-old man!

Wolfspider

Explorer
Re: Re: (OT) To the moon!

Henry said:

#3. Dude, he got beat up by a 72-year-old man!

Yes, but someone like Buzz Aldrin is the epitome of a man, I'd say, the closest to an Epic Level hero we have on earth (and on the moon).

Last edited:

Skarp Hedin

First Post
Way I see it, Aldrin shouldn't have punched that guy. At the same time, Sibrel shouldn't be harassing people about their work history.

So it all cancels out, heh.

Prince Atom

Explorer
It sounds like the guy got what was coming to him.

However, I don't think it helped Aldrin prove that he's been to the moon by punching the guy. Such folks take a refusal to interact or dispute their claims as proof that their claims are valid.

So by refusing to swear on the Bible, Buzz has given this man grounds for advancing his cause. I don't think swearing on the Bible is necessary, but some people will stop at hardly anything to get attention.

Besides, the man left the scene before police arrived, so all we have so far is his own claim that Buzz punched him, and that claim holds little water.

For all we know, Buzz refused to cooperate so the man created a scene, left, then managed to get a bruise somehow and is claiming that Mr. Aldwin put it there.

Crackpot.

TWK
Anybody else feel sorry for the poor schmoes who had to stay in the orbiter?

Last edited:

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
The Whiner Knight said:
For all we know, Buzz refused to cooperate so the man created a scene, left, then managed to get a bruise somehow and is claiming that Mr. Aldwin put it there.

Yeah, that footage we saw of Buzz punching him could have been faked. I mean, if footage of, say, a Moon landing could have been faked, this sure could have been. I don't believe Buzz punched the guy - it's just a conspiracy.

But hey, if Buzz had actually popped him one, I'd say good for Buzz...but we know he didn't, so I guess it's just idle speculation ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases