Witch Hunter

Kheti sa-Menik

First Post
I found a new game I absolutely love at Gencon.

I heard very little about Witch Hunter and its living campaign, Dark Providence. Visited Paradigm Concepts and the living campaign's site but didn't reach much.

I generic-ed into the introductory Dark Providence module game on Friday night at the con, never played before. It rocked the house. The game system is fluid and I was able to pick up on it in short order, the setting is top notch..interesting, very intriguing, and swashbucling goodness. On Saturday morning, I bought the core book at PCI's booth and got the designers to sign it. I also played two other DP modules offered through the course of the weekend. I can't praise this game enough.

Plus between the volunteers running the DP modules and the PCI staff who were there, this is a great group of folks.

Crothian

First Post
We've had a few threads on it over the past year since it came out. This was the game I heard more people praise at Origins then Gen Con. But it is a damn fine game.

Ycore Rixle

First Post
I played my first real game of Witch Hunter at Gen Con too. I agree, the setting is fun and flavorful. The system is easy and flexible.

Kheti, I see you're in East Aurora, if you want send me a PM and maybe we can find time to run a WH game or two out here.

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
This was the game I heard more people praise at Origins then Gen Con.
Not surprising. PCI has taken Origins and made it their flagship show for the summer con season. Gen Con is great for the exposure, but Origins is where they rule.

Kheti, welcome to the ranks of the Witch Hunters!

Remove ads