[Closed!] 4e Game; B'n'B Against the Orcs

renau1g

First Post
I can play a Warlord if you'd rather not play a Cleric. A Dragonborn Warlord might be kinda neat!

Ok, if you're happy with that, then I'll modify and play a DB fighter... I haven't played that class yet :)

WD I'll get it up today... enworld hated me on Friday

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
My Eladrin Wizard is basically done.
As soon as I figure out how to use this nifty "show" feature I'll post his stats.

<snip>
A useful trick to find out how someone did something is to hit the "quote" button. It'll show you the code for how they did what they did. Edit: the quote button is at the bottom of each post, if you haven't noticed it yet.

With backgrounds, I'm fine playing without a background, or I can throw one together if you want it. Either way is fine with me.

Padreigh

First Post
Ah, yes. I think I finally got it.
My thanks to Lord Sessadore.

You'd think that after spending hours each day in front of a computer I'd be able to figure out those things by myself. :blush:

Insight

Adventurer
I've posted 3 different characters. Does anyone have a preference in terms of which one I play? I'm kinda leaning towards the fighter, but I could go either way if it helps the group.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
We have all roles covered, so I think you could go with any of them. Personally I think we could probably use the fighter the most. Niehaus' paladin will be great for locking down solos and elites, but he's not so great at those opportunity attacks. A fighter would really help with crowd control if we get swarmed, I think.

That said, ren did offer to play a fighter if you wanted to play the warlord. That would make a pretty good team as well.

renau1g

First Post
Yeah, I'm flexible, basically one of the two works for me either a sword & board, or a tactical warlord. Let me know what you want Insight.

Padreigh

First Post
I am also happy with either.

Everything with heavy armour and lots of HP standing between my wizard and the cruel world is fine with me. :D ;)

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
ENWorld is acting a bit strange on my side. I apologize for any double posts.
If you're talking about the really long load times, and the occasional page timing out, that's just the nature of the beast these days, I'm afraid. (I'm sure you noticed the big banner at the top of all the pages about their server fundraiser - this is the reason ;) Hopefully they get their new servers and get them up and running soon!)

I've gotten into the habit of copying the text of whatever post I'm making. Often if the page times out when you are submitting a new post, refreshing the page will post it a second time, so I usually go back a page instead of refreshing in those cases. Of course, sometimes that means my post never happened (the reason for copying the text before posting).

Insight

Adventurer
I am also happy with either.

Everything with heavy armour and lots of HP standing between my wizard and the cruel world is fine with me. :D ;)

OK so the Warlock is out. It's between the Dwarf Fighter and the Dragonborn Warlord. Decisions, decisions...

Well, the current version of my fighter is a 2-hander, so if it's all the same, I think I'd like to try the Warlord. We should have plenty of melee to go around, and having the Warlord should only help in that regard!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases