Software

Appleseeth

First Post
I was wondering if there were any other programmers in the group. There's a couple of requests lately on the 4e fan creation and house rules board for a random treasure generator, which I've already made, but it's not ready to go out into the wide world. I think I'll start working on that bit now that I know others are interested.

So what software have you guys/gals made and use?

Appleseeth

First Post
Update! I just completed my 4e Random Treasure Generator, so feel free to use it. You can find it at the bottom of my homepage, in my sig.

Enforcer

Explorer
I use OmniOutliner Professional (Mac) for outlining adventures and campaigns. It easily exports into PDF and other formats, so it's pretty cool.

Lately I've been using EpicWords.com (check the first link in my sig), which allows me to assign XP, loot, and run a campaign Wiki that automatically links whenever major NPCs, places, or other important Proper Nouns occur to their respective definitions. It's awesome.

I'm gonna start using Dundjinni again for campaign mapping, I think.

Appleseeth

First Post
EpicWorlds seems pretty good, but I've already got pretty much all my stuff up on my website already. The ability for my players to write a character blog is pretty useless for my group. When I was just a player I wrote recaps. Now that I'm the DM I can hardly get one of them to take on writing it for one week. I try so hard to have them make their characters into actual characters, if you know what I mean. I even give rewards for writing the recap. Makes me a sad panda.

Appleseeth

First Post
Just letting you guys know that I've made a new version of my Random Treasure Generator, version 1.9 now. It's available at the bottom of my home page.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases