[OOC] WD's Against the Orcs

Padreigh

First Post
Will I ever get used to non-LG Paladins? ;)

But we really are low on long-range hitting power.
I mean throwing stars and javelins are nice but we are in for one helluva fight if the orcs bring along some missile troops.

Sitting behind that nice wooden stockade in the village being peppered with arrows (burning or otherwise) and not being able to shoot back isn't too high on my To-Do-list. :)

Walking Dad

First Post
Mental note: more archers with burning arrows :devil:

renau1g: Your character looks good. I hope I didn't miss something important.

Ord Sessadore: same as above. You just have to change healing surges to 7 (6 rogue +1 Con mod)

Padreigh: Could you use a similar formating like the other? Just quote their posts and fill in your stats (and powers, etc.)
Does resistances stack? (Poison from both armor and neck slot)
Can one use a magic staff as a quarterstaff?
Rest looks good.

Niehaus: Sling att should be +6 (2 level, 2 dex, 2 prof). Rest looks good.

Insight: Any more questions before you post your sheet?

Last edited:

Padreigh

First Post
Yes, a magic staff works like a quarterstaff (that is why I got confused and wanted a quarterstaff +2 earlier on :)).

According to the DMG (if I remember correctly) resistances do not stack.

Will try and change the formatting.

EDIT: Changed the layout of the CS.

EDIT: I just noticed that we have two characters with slings. So we actually can strike back at archers. :)

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Insight, your character looks good, too. But like I said to Padreigh, I would prfer an easier to read formatting. That minimizes mistakes from my side.

Ok, with everybodies character up, and only minor questions, You can discuss here, if your characters should know each other or not. I think we can start posting in the IC thread tomorrow.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Thanks for the catch, WD. For some reason I thought rogue base surges was 5...

Anyway, I think I'll pick up a longbow in case we get sieged or somesuch. I just can't use sneak attack or any of my powers with it ;)

Walking Dad

First Post
BTW: Insight, I like your 'Machete' quote in your sig :)

@Lord Sessadore: You cannot SA with a longbow? Oh, you are right, one of the things I don't like in 4e. Cutting the weapons avaiable for rogues. :(

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases