[OOC] WD's Against the Orcs

Padreigh

First Post
Somehow Orcs are tougher than I remembered ...
The minions are down, but the "heavies" are still pretty much unharmed (and still have healing powers).
I just hope Nervir and Paranthraxus take out that bloody Eye this turn.

Otherwise I'll propbably use Acid Arrow and hope for the best (although I really don't want to spend/waste a Daily Power at a Lvl 3 scouting party).

Walking Dad

First Post
Somehow Orcs are tougher than I remembered ...
The minions are down, but the "heavies" are still pretty much unharmed (and still have healing powers).
I just hope Nervir and Paranthraxus take out that bloody Eye this turn.

Otherwise I'll propbably use Acid Arrow and hope for the best (although I really don't want to spend/waste a Daily Power at a Lvl 3 scouting party).

They are getting tougher was my first thought after the kobold ambush in KotS. And now we are going to be sayed by a group of kobolds with a goblin chief...

@all: Remember, I never said this to be the only encounter this day. Fire away with your encounters, but think about your dailies.

BTW, because it is B'n'B style, the encounter is worth 720xp, 'easy' for a party of your level and size. It is a bit of a learning curve from this to the next encounter...

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
To throw in my 2 cents, just because they're taking more than 2 rounds to take down doesn't mean we have to throw dailies at them. It seems that most monsters in 4e take about 4 hits to take out, so no need to worry yet ;) I wouldn't say we're doing bad.

Padreigh

First Post
Maybe I am just too cautious when it comes to "upgraded" orcs. :blush:
But I still have nightmares from encountering orcs in another system... :)

@WD One word: Orkensturm. :uhoh: :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases