[OOC] WD's Against the Orcs

Padreigh

First Post
I'd prefer the "five complete strangers brought together by a common noble quest" approach.
(Alright, for my character "common noble quest" means : killing orcs for fun and profit. :D)

Insight

Adventurer
Insight, your character looks good, too. But like I said to Padreigh, I would prfer an easier to read formatting. That minimizes mistakes from my side.

I won't be able to make any formatting changes til tonight. I'll take a look at the other characters and see what I can do to format mine in accordance with the others.

Insight

Adventurer
Is it OK if the two dragonborn characters know each other? It might make sense (or maybe not... who knows?)

I see Paranthraxus as a sort of crusader. Perhaps he's been attacking the raiding orcs on his own and has come to Baron Loxlyn's aid after hearing of the call for action. Or maybe a few of us have been traveling the land, engaging in guerilla attacks against the orcs, and have come to Baron Loxlyn's keep to see if we can find like-minded adventurers to join the cause.

Walking Dad

First Post
Thank you both for formatting. I know it is a ungrateful job, but it makes the game run more fluid.

(The last time, my sheet was 'bad' formatted)

-----------------------

Padreigh: Strangers with a common cause.

Other thoughts abot knowing each other?

Padreigh

First Post
Argivion is in it for the money, plain and simple.

He is a mercenary to the core and would probably have worked for the orcs as well (but they are obviously not hiring :lol:).

renau1g

First Post
Is it OK if the two dragonborn characters know each other? It might make sense (or maybe not... who knows?)

I'm good with that Mordok woud have a more mercenary attitude though, he's not a crusader-y type, but he would know that sticking close to Paranthraxus leads to both wealth and powerful magic items.

His goal is furthering himself as far as he can before the Raven Queen decides to bring him into her fold.

Padreigh

First Post
What a heartbreaking story ;)

Have you read the IC post for the ingame recruitment speech?

You know me. Sob stories are my forte. :D

I could've added poor sick little Timurianthiel (also called Timmy) asking me to avenge his parents by killing the orcs who slaughtered them. But I never liked that little brat anyway (or his stupid parents).

Yeah, I read the recruitment speech. 100 GP for defending a lightly fortified village of 30 against the orcs untill the baron's troops show up.

Not too much, but there is always battlefield loot. :angel:

Walking Dad

First Post
I want to wait for Niehaus and LS (are you ok with shortening your nick?) responses.

But the three who had already statet their relationships are free to post a character description and perhaps some some responses, which doesn't rely on your relationship to the 'missing' characters.

Remove ads