[OOC] WD's Against the Orcs

Walking Dad

First Post
Enough background to make it a role-playing game, but not so much, that it stands in the way of the action.

Yeah, the IC thread is open. Start to post! ;)

One last organisation think. I want to use excel maps and Invisible castle for dice rolling. Any objections?

Padreigh

First Post
Why does nobody ever want to talk to orcs? :(
I mean those guys are probably quite reasonable if you would just take the time and start a nice conversation ... after you chained them to the wall and heated up the iron poker. :devil:

WD, you might want to drop me a PM about the Invisible Castle thingie.

Niehaus

First Post
One last organisation think. I want to use excel maps and Invisible castle for dice rolling. Any objections?

I've never used invisible castle but it does not seem to be all that difficult is there anything I should know about it that would make it easier to use?

renau1g

First Post
It's really easy, just put your PC's name in, and the dice + any modifier seperating multipled dice rolls by a ;

Ex: Attack Roll and Damage Roll
1d20+10; 1d6+3

After rolling it'll give you a BBC code to copy, just click on it and paste into the reply here. It'll copy over the link.

Padreigh

First Post
Wow, leaving for Roxbury already ...

*starts singing* 'ere we go, 'ere we go, 'ere we go

Ahem. -clears throat- Sorry, got carried away. :D

Any preferences on the spells I should prepare?
I was thinking Fireball and Acid Arrow.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Fireball and Acid arrow sounds good. I imagine Expeditious Retreat would be a good one for your utility power - I don't anticipate us being on any great precipices until we get to Roxbury at least. (I think expeditious retreat is an encounter power, as well. But the compendium is down, so I can't check).

Edit: Expeditious retreat is, indeed, a daily power. My bad.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
We're off to see the wizard.... no, what that's not it...

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work we go.... well, that's closer...

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Just as a heads up for everyone, this weekend and over next week I may be scarce, as I'm moving back to school. I'll do my best to get on here at least once a day, but I may not be able to. If you don't hear from me for a while feel free to NPC Nerve.

Walking Dad

First Post
Thanks for the heads up :)

@r1: You didn't post initiative. If you didn't have after the last other player, I will make the roll for you :devil: (relax, I will use IC ;))

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases