[OOC] WD's Against the Orcs

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
So the good Baron said we get 50 gp of the reward now - is that 50 for each of us? Should we add that in now? I'd forgotten that he said that, I was assuming it'd be all at the end ;)

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Don't forget about the extra +2 for Paranthraxus being close ;) Good roll!

@Niehaus: When you roll on Invisible Castle, below the result it says "Formatted Versions", and below that are several codes which link to that roll. The bottom one (called BBCode) is the one you want - if you copy that line and paste it into a post here on ENWorld it will create a link to that roll.

For example, your initiative: Initiative (1d20+4=13). (I found it with the handy search function ;)) The code for this is [ url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1711641/]Initiative (1d20+4=13)[ /url] but with no space after the first ['s.

Make sense?

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
It's not tough at all Niehaus, everyone had the same questions when we started, and I've always enjoyed paying forward the help people passed onto me.

Padreigh

First Post
Well, I am always in favour of violence and bloodshed (especially since I will not be near a PC with a working internet connection on the weekends).

But you want to wait I am okay with WD taking over Argivion.

Walking Dad

First Post
Well, I am always in favour of violence and bloodshed (especially since I will not be near a PC with a working internet connection on the weekends).

But you want to wait I am okay with WD taking over Argivion.
You can always PM me (or post in the OOC thread or on the Karatas board) some 'if..., then' sentences. Like The power or tactic you want to use in the first round.

Sorry, all. I've been involved with some political stuff the past few days. I'll take care of the combat stuff.
Ok, see you in the IC thread :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases