[OOC] WD's Against the Orcs

Insight

Adventurer
You can always PM me (or post in the OOC thread or on the Karatas board) some 'if..., then' sentences. Like The power or tactic you want to use in the first round.

Do you want the rest of us to start posting tactics, or should we wait? I should point out that I'm not going to be available at all tomorrow (Saturday) and only sporadically Sunday and Monday.

Padreigh

First Post
Just posted my first action.
I am not too familiar with the 4th Edition yet, so any corrections, hints etc are welcome.

WD, I sent a PM about what basic tactics my character will employ if you carry on fighting during the weekend.

Last edited:

Niehaus

First Post
It seems like this might be the only encounter before we take an extended rest what does the party think about using dailies and action points in this encounter. It couldn't hurt to use one daily and your action point based on WD's description we're pretty beat and dying to sleep in a real bed with a roof over our heads. But if the town is besieged I don't know if we'll have the opportunity to rest.

From an IC perspective after traveling for 3 days without any action Willy would give his first chance at excitement this journey all he's got, but I don't want to tactically gimp the party in later encounters.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I was thinking about that too. I don't think there's any problem burning action points, worst case is that you are without an AP for one encounter (which is essentially what happens this encounter if you don't use it).

With dailies ... I think I'd still wait and see how the fight goes. If it won't pose problems just using encounters and at-wills I don't really see the point of burning dailies on it (other than to be awesome :D).

On a somewhat related note, I forget - are Eyes of Gruumsh elites? If so I may be in more trouble than I thought ... :-S

Niehaus

First Post
I'm assuming that D4 attacked Mordok because he was adjacent rather than risking an OA to move around him and hit William. So just D1 is close to my character?

Walking Dad

First Post
I'm assuming that D4 attacked Mordok because he was adjacent rather than risking an OA to move around him and hit William. So just D1 is close to my character?
Actually, was close, William succeeded in killing him. If you want to move afterwards, just post it here in the OOC thread.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases