[OOC] WD's Against the Orcs

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I'm not sure where Insight is, but in Canada (and I'm pretty sure the US) today is a holiday, so that could explain where he's at. Probably why r1 hasn't posted today as well.

On a brighter note, looks like my moving hasn't slowed the game down :) I'll be settled in my new place tonight/tomorrow. Though I'll be in school instead of working now, so my posting will likely be shifted to later in the day than it has been so far. I'll still post at least once a day though.

Padreigh

First Post
Yeah, a crit! :D

Methinks the Eye of Gruumsh might be in trouble.

@WD
Argivion is still prone according to the Conditions tab.
Are you going to change that later or is it not possible to get up and cast a spell in the same turn?

renau1g

First Post
Sorry for the delay, as Lord S. pointed out it was a holiday here, I celebrated our Labour day by relaxing with the family. I'll update this morning

Padreigh

First Post
So we have three people (Nervir, Paranthraxus and me) attacking the Eye and one going after R1 (unless Nerve gets a chance to hit R2), correct?

As far as I can see it it might be best if Mordok went for R2, ignoring D4, till Paranthraxus and Nerve have finished off the Eye.

William should be more than able to keep R1 busy and I'll just keep firing at any hostiles I can see (maybe I can take out that annoying drudge).

We should finish them all off. Any survivors might cause problems later on ...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases