Dungeon 157 - Massacre at Fort Dolor

Shroomy

Adventurer
I got a chance to read the adventure this evening. Its a pretty good short adventure and it features a text book example of how to weave a multi-part investigation into the skill challenge mechanic and still maintain a coherent story. My only problem with the adventure is the following:

[sblock]The encounter with the succubus Xeriope and the charmed Captain Reveille also features a trio of spined devils. Um, how did the good-aligned, yet duped, Captain and the local herbalist (who is suspicious of Xeriope but not under her control) not notice the devils?[/sblock]

Otherwise, good stuff and I'm looking to the author's forthcoming, full-length Paragon Tier adventure.

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
Read the synopsis and background. Sounds like a wonderfully devious and twisted adventure with lots of layers - even layers within layers. Very well written. This would be fun to run a group through, and lead a group around and around in. I see a lot of potential to run this with my group.:devil:

My only complaint is the Maps, but I've already posted my rant over in the Depths of Avarice thread. So go there if you really want to read my thoughts on the maps.:rant:

Wonka

First Post
Read the synopsis and background. Sounds like a wonderfully devious and twisted adventure with lots of layers - even layers within layers. Very well written. This would be fun to run a group through, and lead a group around and around in. I see a lot of potential to run this with my group.:devil:

My only complaint is the Maps, but I've already posted my rant over in the Depths of Avarice thread. So go there if you really want to read my thoughts on the maps.:rant:

Yes, please WoTC. HI-RES Maps please :) Id like to see SOME sort of confirmation, either for or against it. Just so we know where they stand.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases