D&D 3E/3.5 D&D 3E Character Sheets

IronWolf

blank
I have played D&D for quite a while, and I see the need for character record sheets individualized by class. These are pretty good, having even spell planning sheets for spell casters and animal sheets for familiars/animal companions/mounts/pets. The only part of this that I actually found completely useless was the Magic Item sheet. Of course, I still use copious amounts of lined paper with my character sheets, but maybe others have found them useful.

Although it would have been nice to have them on a CD in PDF format, my only real gripe with them is that with the ease of multiclassing in the third edition rules, it seems that the sheets don't give an adequate balance of multiclassing. Of course, I've observed around 20-30 D&D characters, levels 1-15 (our group has way too many DMs, who run way too many campaigns, and get sick of them too fast), and I haven't seen a huge amount of multiclassed characters, probably due to the overwhelming lust of high level benefits. My extremely devout Half-Orc Barbarian hasn't gotten any levels in cleric yet, because he's shooting for that big rage bonus at level 16.
So, overall, I rate the D&D character sheets as a good buy, and well worth the $10, much more so than similar packs in AD&D.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases