September preview: Purple Dragon Knight, Master Spy, and AV index!

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/4pr/20080904a

Good stuff...

snip

The really interesting reveal though is the adventurer's vault index. Can't wait to get my hands on this book.

what I found interesting is that it promises new Multiclasses feat in Martial Power

this means that maybe you will get new way to improve multiclassing (maybe opening up), the fact that it's into Martial Power means it's not multiclass feat for new classes but new multiclasses feat for martial classes :)

add to this the promised 2-weapon fighter (don't remember where I read of it)

maybe this means there will be a multi class feat to pick up other class features...if that is the case I see some people spending all 6 heroic feats toward multi classing...could be VERY intresting

Victim

First Post
maybe this means there will be a multi class feat to pick up other class features...if that is the case I see some people spending all 6 heroic feats toward multi classing...could be VERY intresting

So far, though, you can only take one multiclassing feat. You might have to pick and choose which class feature you want access to.

indeed... but if this is the case such feat would be more appropriate for PHB2 than for Martial Power....

so maybe it's something that create more intra-powersource multiclassing?

an option open for the Warlord/Fighter, Warlord/Rogue and any Martial/Martial Class.....

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases