Dex 10  +0  /  +2
Int 21  +5  /  +7
Wis 10  +0  /  +2
Cha 10  +0  /  +2

[B]Initiative:[/B]  +4   [B]Action Point:[/B]  1
[B]Perception:[/B]  12   [B]Insight:[/B]      12

[B]HP:[/B]          41   [B]Surges/Day:[/B]    6
[B]Bloodied:[/B]    20   [B]Surge Value:[/B]  10

[B]AC:[/B]   22 (+2 lvl +5 Int +4 armor +1 staff)
[B]Fort:[/B] 14 (+2 lvl +2 Fort)
[B]Ref:[/B]  17 (+2 lvl +5 Int)
[B]Will:[/B] 15 (+2 lvl +2 Class +1 racial)

[B]Speed:[/B] 6

[B]Basic Attacks:[/B]
+1 staff: +5 vs AC, 1d8+1 damage (1d6+9 on crit)
Magic missile: +8 vs Reflex, 2d4+6 force damage (1d6+14 on crit)

[u][B]At-Will Attack Powers:[/B][/u]
[sblock]
[COLOR="Lime"]Scorching Burst[/COLOR] – Arcane, Fire, Implement
Standard Action; Area burst 1 within 10 squares, Target: Each creature in the burst
Attack: +8 vs. Reflex
Hit: 1d6+6 fire damage (1d6+12 on crit).

[COLOR="lime"]Magic Missile[/COLOR] – Arcane, Force, Implement
Standard Action; Ranged 20, Target: One creature
Hit: 2d6+6 force damage (1d6+14 on crit)[/sblock]

[u][B]At-Will Utility Powers:[/B][/u]
[sblock]
[COLOR="Lime"]Ghost Sound[/COLOR] – Arcane, Illusion
Standard Action; Ranged 10, Target: One object or unoccupied square
Effect: You cause a sound as quiet as a whisper or as loud as a yelling or fighting creature to emanate from the target.  You can produce nonvocal sounds such as the ringing of a sword blow, jingling armor, or scraping stone.  If you whisper, you can whisper quietly enough that only creatures adjacent to the target can hear your words.

[COLOR="lime"]Light[/COLOR] – Arcane
Minor Action; Ranged 5, Target: One object or unoccupied square.
Effect: You cause the target to shed bright light.  The light fills the target’s square and all squares within 4 squares of it.  The light lasts for 5 minutes.  Putting ot the light is a free action.
Special: You can have only one light cantrip active at a time.  If you create a new light, your previously cast light winks out. 

[COLOR="lime"]Mage Hand[/COLOR] – Arcane, Conjuration
Minor Action; Ranged 5
Effect:  You conjure a spectral, floating hand in an unoccupied square within range.  The hand picks up, moves, or manipulates an adjacent object weighing 20 pounds or less and carries it up to 5 squares.  If you are holding the object when you use this power, the hand can move the object into a pack, a pouch, a sheath, or a similar container and simultaneously move any one object carried or worn anywhere on your body into your hand.
As a move action, you can move the hand up to 5 squares.  As a free action, you can cause the hand to drop an object it is holding, and as a minor action, you can cause the hand to pick up or manipulate a different object. 
Sustain Minor: You can sustain the hand indefinitely.
Special: You can create only one hand at a time.

[COLOR="lime"]Prestidigitation[/COLOR] – Arcane
Standard Action; Ranged 2
Effect: Use this cantrip to accomplish one of the effects given below.
  -Move up to 1 pound of material
  -Create a harmless sensory effect, such as a shower of sparks, a puff of wind, faint music, or a strong odor.
  -Color, clean, or soil items in 1 cubic foot for up to one hour.
  -Instantly light (or snuff out) a candle, a torch, or a small campfire.
  -Chill, warm, or flavor up to 1 pound of nonliving material for up to one hour.
  -Produce out of nothingness a small item or image that exists until the end of your next turn.
  -Make a small, handheld item invisible until the end of your next turn.
  Nothing you create with this cantrip can deal damage, serve as a weapon or a tool, or hinder another creature’s actions.  This cantrip cannot duplicate the effect of any other power.
Special:  You can have as many as three prestidigitation effects active at one time.[/sblock]

[u][B]Encounter Attack Powers:[/B][/u]
[sblock]
[COLOR="Red"]Burning Hands[/COLOR] – Arcane, Fire, Implement
Standard Action; Close blast 5; Targets: each creature in blast.
Hit: 2d6+6 fire damage (1d6+18 fire damage on crit)

[COLOR="red"]Color Spray[/COLOR] – Arcane, Implement, Radiant
Standard Action; Close blast 5, Target: Each creature in blast
Attack: +8 vs. Will
Hit: 1d6+6 radiant damage, and the target is dazed until the end of your next turn.[/sblock]

[u][B]Encounter Utility Powers:[/B][/u]
[sblock]
[COLOR="red"]Shield[/COLOR] – Arcane, Force
Immediate Interrupt; Personal
Trigger: You are hit by an attack
Effect: You gain a +4 power bonus to AC and Reflex defense until the end of your next turn.

[COLOR="red"]Fey Step[/COLOR] – Teleportation
Move Action; Personal
Effect: Teleport up to 5 squares.[/sblock]

[u][B]Daily Attack Powers:[/B][/u]
[sblock]
[COLOR="DimGray"]Sleep[/COLOR] – Arcane, Implement, Sleep
Standard Action; Area Burst 2 within 20 squares; Target: each creature in burst
Attack: +8 vs. Will
Hit: The target is slowed (save ends.)  If he target fails its first saving throw against this power, the target becomes unconscious (save ends).
Miss: The target is slowed (save ends).

[COLOR="DimGray"]Web[/COLOR] – Arcane, Implement, Zone
Standard Action; Area burst 2 within 20 squares; Target: each creature in burst
Hit: The target is immobilized (save ends).
Effect: The burst creates a zone of webs that fills the area until the end of the encounter or for 5 minutes.  The zone is considered difficult terrain.  Any creature that ends its move in the web is immobilized (save ends).[/sblock]

[B]Magic Item Powers:[/B]
[sblock]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]+1 Bloodcut Hide Armor[/COLOR]
  Healing Surge: While bloodied, gain Resist 10 to all damage    
  until end of your next turn.
[COLOR="darkorange"]Shadowfell Gloves[/COLOR] - Necrotic
  Daily: Minor Action: Change the damage type dealt by the next arcane power you use to necrotic.  Add 1d6 to the damage dealt by that power (if any).[/sblock]

[B]Race and Class Features:[/B]
Eladrin Education (+1 trained skill)
Eladrin Weapon Proficiency (proficient with the longsword)
Eladrin Will (+1 Will defense, +5 saving throws against charm effects)
Fey Origin (Count as Fey)
Trance (4 hour trance=6 hour extended rest)
Fey Step (see power)
Staff of Defense (+1 AC; 1/encounter immediate interrupt +2 to defense against one attack.)
Cantrips (see powers)
Ritual Casting  (Ritual Book: Silence, Make Whole, Comprehend Language, Brew Potion, Magic Circle, Enchant magic Item, Knock, Eye of Alarm)
Spellbook  (Also know Freezing Cloud, Bigby’s Icy Grasp and Featherfall)

[B]Feats:[/B]
Armor Proficiency (Leather)
Armor Proficiency (Hide)
Ritual Caster
Toughness

[B]Skills:[/B]
Acrobatics:    +1 (+2 lvl +0 Dex -1 armor)
Arcana:        +14 (+2 lvl +5 Int +2 racial +5 trained)
Athletics:    +2 (+2 lvl +1 Str -1 armor)
Bluff:         +2 (+2 lvl +0 Cha)
Diplomacy:     +2 (+2 lvl +0 Cha)
Dungeoneering: +2 (+2 lvl +0 Wis)
Endurance:     +3 (+2 lvl +2 Con -1 armor)
Heal:          +7 (+2 lvl +0 Wis +5 trained)
History:       +14 (+2 lvl +5 Int +2 racial +5 trained)
Insight:       +2 (+2 lvl +0 Wis)
Intimidate:    +2 (+2 lvl +0 Cha)
Nature:        +7 (+2 lvl +0 Wis +5 trained)
Perception:    +2 (+2 lvl +0 Wis)
Religion:      +12 (+2 lvl +5 Int +5 trained)
Stealth:      +1 (+2 lvl +0 Dex -1 armor)
Streetwise:    +2 (+2 lvl +0 Cha)
Thievery:     +1 (+2 lvl +0 Dex -1 armor)

[B]Equipment:[/B] Adventurer's Kit; Spellbook; longsword, Alchemical Reagents (30 gp)
[B]Magical Equipment:[/B] +1 Bloodcut hide Armor;
+1 Magic Staff; bag of holding; shadowfell gloves

[B]Money:[/B] 0 gp

Background: Cerric’s earliest memories are nightmares.

Born to Star Elf parents of the Yuirwood, Cerric got to experience first-hand the chaos and strife of the Spellplague. When he was a very small elf, all hell broke loose in his village, and when his family tried to leave the woods for the shelter of Aglarond;s cities, they found things were just as bad there. The magical nature of many of Aglarond’s residents cause massive explosions, uncertainties, and dangers. Cerric’s uncle, overcome by the magical energies he once harnessed, went insane and nearly killed everyone he held dear. Not able to control magic, he let himself die rather than threaten those he loved.

The Farstars, like so many other people of Aglarond, went north, looking for a place that wasn’t quite so dangerous…somewhere not quite so magical. Cerric and his family finally found refuge amongst the elves of the Forest of Lethyr.

Growing up, Cerric always remembered his uncle’s sacrifice, and once magic had clamed back down again, started researching and learning this new magic…hoping to be its master, so it could never again be his. In his studies, he eventually left his village amongst his elven cousins and his Eladrin family, aiding local Great Dale towns in defense against the encroaching dangers of Narfell. For the past few years, he has been living in the village of Kront, working with the guard.

Appearance: Cerric Farstar is very striking, with long black hair that he keeps pulled back and piercing violet eyes. He dresses life a wood elf, in hide armor and carries a gnarled wooden staff which he uses both for defense and attack. On his belt he keeps a longsword, the ancestral weapon of his family—wholly unmagical, but useful in a fight. He wears unusual thin gloves of black with faint blacker embroidery on them.

Personality (including quirks): Cerric is always looking to help those who feel helpless—especially those who are being persecuted at the hands of magic. He will take a life if there is no way to avoid it, and he will sacrifice a life it that sacrifice will save others. He doesn’t much understand people’s need for smalltalk. He’s very direct, and feels that his directness shows respect for your time.

Last edited:

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
I posted the question in the RG, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here. I wanted to get a pet if at all possible. I have 233gp left after I purchased equipment, and didn't know if you would allow me to purchase an animal or if I needed to try to see if I can find one IC. Thanks for the consideration either way.

Walking Dad

First Post
Yes to the Genasi and Swordmage, I just got that LFR stuff . But no, for now, to other stuff from DDI.
Thanks for the answer. Looks like I am a bit late (you already found your two players).
Pm me, if you need an alternate, please.

And good luck for your game.

kmdietri

Explorer
I posted the question in the RG, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here. I wanted to get a pet if at all possible. I have 233gp left after I purchased equipment, and didn't know if you would allow me to purchase an animal or if I needed to try to see if I can find one IC. Thanks for the consideration either way.

I'd prefer not, only because I think they are going to detail some of that stuff in Martial Power due out in Nov, at that point I'd allow you a retrain if your interested.

Walking Dad

First Post
Work in progress

Ryash Darkstone

[sblock=Stats]
Ryash Darkstone Player: WD
Home Region: Akanul
Genasi (Earth) Fighter XP ? Level 5
Initiative +4 Senses Normal Vision
Passive Insight 13; Passive Perception 13
HP 54; Bloodied 27; Surge Value 13; Surges Per-Day 11
AC 20; Fortitude 21; Reflex 16; Will 15
Saving Throw Bonus: +1
Resist: fire 7, necrotic 5, cold 2, thunder 2
Speed 5
Alignment Unaligned
Languages Common, Primordial

Str 18 Dex 15 Wis 13
Con 15 Int 10 Cha 10

Basic Attack:
Greatsword: +11 ; 1d10+6
OA: +14 ; 1d10+8

Racial Abilities
Elemental Origein, Elemental Manifestation (Earth)

Class Features
Combat Challenge (can choose to mark targets he attacks)
Combat Superiority (+1 bonus to hit with OAs, if OA was caused by movement, stop movement)
Fighter Weapon Talent (+1 bonus to hit with T-H weapons)

At-Will Powers
Reaping Strike (+11 / 1d10+6; 4 on a miss)
Sure Strike (+13 / 1d10+2)

Encounter Powers
Passing Attack (+11 / 1d10+6; can shift 1 sq, secondary attack against different enemy +13 / 1d10+6)
Sweeping Blow (+13 / 1d10+6; burst 1)
Earthshock (+8 vs. Fort / Target prone; burst 1)

Daily Powers (all reliable)
Comeback Strike (+11 / 2d10+6; can spend healing surge)
Crack the Shell (+11 / 2d10+6; 5 ongoing, -2 AC)

Utility Powers
No Opening (cancel combat advantage, encounter)

Feats
Blade Opportunist (+2 hit on OAs)
Potent Challenge (+2 damage on OAs)
Weapon Focus (Heavy Blades) (+1 feat damage bonus)

Skills
Athletics* +11
Endurance* +11
Intimidate* +7
Nature +5

Equipment
6 - Amulet of Protection +2
5 - Bag of Holding
4 - Black Iron Scale Armor + 1

840 gold
Frost Greatsword +1 680 gp
Potion of Healing x 2 100 gp (in bag)

Standard adventurers pack, 5 javelins (in bag), clothes.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Picture]
76956_CN.jpg

[/sblock]

Background:
Ryash is, unlike his elders, born on Toril. As the homeland was ripped out of Abeir, the Genasi had to adpt to the new and strange world.
Descending of a proud line of warriors with the power of earth in their veins, Ryash heeded to the call in his blood and trained to become a supreme warrior.
Proud and a little bit careless, he prefers the swooping power of a two-handed weapon and let others hide behind their shields.

In a fight, that nearly ended his life, he finally found other brave adventurers, from native races of these world he calls home now.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases