FR Heathen Adventure OOC (Full)

kmdietri

Explorer
Walking Dad you still having trouble with the map? Try the new updated one hopefully that helps.

Anyone else having trouble with the map?

kmdietri

Explorer
Oramail jump in when you can.

Why don't we go on and Oramail will post when he can.

Cerric, Greive and Therez you guys are up.

Walking Dad

First Post
Did you hoseruled this?

PHB p 28 ('Retraining')
Power: You can replace a power with another power of the same type (at-will attack power, encounter attack power, daily attack power, or utility power), of the same level or lower, and from the same class—a 5th-level attack power for another 5th-level attack power, for example, or a 22nd-level utility power for a different 22nd-level utility power.
You can’t replace a power that’s a class feature (such as a cleric’s healing word or a warlock’s eldritch blast) or a power gained from a paragon path or epic destiny.

kmdietri

Explorer
Did you hoseruled this?

PHB p 28 ('Retraining')

No, I didn't house rule retraining. All I house ruled is that once you can have say 2 encounter powers, if you select the same power twice you can use it twice per an encounter. So, for example, once you get to 3rd level and you get to choose another encounter attack power you could select the same 1st level encounter power you already have so that you can use it twice per encounter. Or you could retrain your 1st level encounter power into a 3rd level, then take the same 3rd level encounter power you get for attaining 3rd level. Meaning you could use that 3rd level encounter power twice per encounter. The retraining rules remain the same. Also, you don't have to do this if you don't want to, just giving the option.

Make sense?

Walking Dad

First Post
I looked at the other fighters sheet to avoid doubling to much powers. Our fighting styles should look different.

So, I end with the same 3rd level power twice or a 3rd and a 1st level power?
This nearly forces you to double up, as 3rd level powers are usually much better than 1st level ones. I will re-check my sheet.

Thanks for the answer. Everything is clear now.

kmdietri

Explorer
I looked at the other fighters sheet to avoid doubling to much powers. Our fighting styles should look different.

So, I end with the same 3rd level power twice or a 3rd and a 1st level power?
This nearly forces you to double up, as 3rd level powers are usually much better than 1st level ones. I will re-check my sheet.

Thanks for the answer. Everything is clear now.

Yeah, you could end up with two different 3rd levels powers as well. All the house rule allows is for you to take powers multiple times, that's all.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Wait, what? We can trade out using a 1st and 3rd level power each day for using two (of the same) 3rds each day?

I figured we could only call power "slots" down (ie. Choose the same 1st level twice instead of a 1 and 3).

You are saying we can call them up once we hit the appropriate level if we so choose? Is that only if we are picking the same power?

Can I revise my sheet?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases