FR Heathen

kmdietri

Explorer
With his second effort Oramail's arrow finds its mark in the wizard's throat. The wizard gurgles up a fountain of blood and then drops to the gournd still.

[sblock=OOC]Killed him.

Just a reminder hunter's quarry has to be closes enemy you can see, but you still killed him.

Cerric your up[/sblock]

Vistan

First Post
With a knowing grin, Greive steps forward over the bloodied corpse in front of him and swings his axe in a deadly arc to finish off the last remaining heathen...

[sblock=roll] shift to K8 (move action) and reaping strike (standard action) 1d20+10=20; 1d10+6=13 dmg [/sblock]

kmdietri

Explorer
Shaken from Cerric’s magical attack the brigand can’t raise his halberd fast enough to defend himself. Greive’s axe sinks deep into his skull, dropping him twitching to the blood-soaked ground.

With the last brigand slain the group notices several of the refugees who had fled to the edge of the conflict quickly move back to protect their meager belongings.

Also, just above the constant patter of the rain the sounds of booted feet reach the groups’ ears as a patrol of what appears to be militia comes into view. However as they get closer they ease up noticeably and approach at a walk. You’re not sure if it’s your appearance or the dead men who have eased their nerves.

The leader calls out, loud enough to be heard over the rain, “What do we have here, more Banite brigands?”

[sblock=OOC]You guys get 145 xp

I know you guys technically have all been adventuring together but feel free to include a bit of a description of your guys appearance in your first post.[/sblock]

Last edited:

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
"That's what it looked like...there were five or so of them."

Cerric directs some of the militia-men with his staff.

"You three, help us get these brigands out here on the road so that we can pick them over and see if they had anything worthwhile...and any clues as to what they were doing here in the middle of town."

kmdietri

Explorer
With Cerric’s words and a nod from their commander a few of the militia sets to work dragging the bodies out onto the path while the rest tend to the refugees.

“I guess you can help yourself to whatever you find, it’s about all the thanks we can muster,” says the captain as he nudges the wizard with the toe of his boot.

You quickly note that the wizard and the two mace-men have crudely made grey tunics with the symbol of Bane drawn on the front. The other two bodies have the symbol painted directly on their chainmail.

You also find some coin and a magical vial, you don’t quite have enough time to discern its make-up as a new group of arrivals catches your attention.

The newcomers are well-armed, all in grey cloaks set with a tree-in-circle symbol. A tall human woman approaches.

“Well met,” she says. “And thanks to you for a timely intervention. We have been hard after these cult butchers for three days now. Had you not been here our arrival would have come too late. My name is Emesha, who might you be?”

[sblock=OOC] You find 10gp and a potion of healing carried by the mage.

[sblock=Cerric] You know that the symbol that these newcomers wear is of the Circle of Leth, agents of the Nentyarch and the Druidic circle of Leth based in Yeshelmaar. They act as the rulers of the Great Dale but their rule often only extends to the tips of their swords[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Bloodblade

First Post
Terez moves about the injured....

Terez nods to the lady... "Give me a moment, I must see to the fallen and injured"
Terez moves to the fallen brigands, bandaging those that might still be alive and praying over the fallen.
"Perhaps we may still extract information if any of them still draw breath"

Walking Dad

First Post
Ryash looks around and says to Terez: "If you don't mind, take a look at my arm, too. That son of a [...] nearly beheaded me!"

[sblock=OOC]
For appearance, look at the picture, but a black scalemail and the sword is a frost sword:
[sblock=Picture]
76956_CN.jpg

[/sblock]

If Terez uses healing word on me, I would be able to recover to full HP with only 1 surge...

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ryash
Perception: 13 Insight: 13 Normal Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 21 Reflex 16 Will 15
Hit Points: 37 / 54 Bloodied: 27
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 13 Surges per day: 11 / 11
Encounter Powers: Passing Attack, Sweeping Blow, Earthshock, No Opening
Daily Powers: Comeback Strike, Crack the Shell
[/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads