Character Template Bugs and Assistance

Dekana

Explorer
The Health template doesn't currently support adding a bonus to surge value. All Dragonborn PCs have to enter their actual surge value as plain text, usually just beneath the table.

I don't like that. Let me see about changing the template.

Dekana

Explorer
I've updated the Health template to now accept IsDragonborn=yes and SurgeValBonus=(some number) as parameters. Here's the template page if anyone wants to review.

If you are a dragonborn, or if you add con mod to your surge value for any other reason, add the line |IsDragonborn=yes into your health template.

If you add any other bonus to your surge value, from a Belt of Vigor for example, then add the line |SurgeValBonus=(some number) into your health template.

dfn

First Post
Hi,
Not sure if this is the right place to post since the thread hasn't been replied to in years, but this is where I was directed to sooo...

I just made a character for L4W in the wiki. Used the template. Now, for the powers, it says to use the Power temlpate. How do I do this? Where do I click, what do I copy paste, etc?

Also, at the bottom of the page, it has the following:
Code:
==Fluff==

Description:text goes here

Background:text goes here

Hooks:text goes here

Kicker:text goes here

==Math==

===Attributes===

===Defenses===
====Hitpoints====
====Saving Throws====

===Attacks===
====Basic====
====Powers====

=== Class Features ===
=== Racial Features ===
=== Skills ===
=== Feats ===

=== Regional Benefits===

What is the kicker? Are each of those sections below the kicker free form or is there a format to follow?

Thanks for any help!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases