To love

Branth

First Post
Slipping a piece of his silver hair behind a slender pointed ear, his sightless eyes wader as a delecate hand touches the tree, carressing it's thorny bark. A soft but sad smile passes his expression before he nods to his self and takes a paper out of his pocket. He carefully sticks it to the tree, then as an after though takes something else out of his pocket. Playing with it a moment he bows his head, attaches it to the note and walks away. The note reads....

My heart has been torn in two, though in someways prehaps it's better that way. I wronged the one I loved. I did not give credit to her bravery and her strength. I was not there when she needed me the most. I was, as I always have been, a shadow that lingered in the room. A heavy presence that refused to be acknowledged, yet was always interfering. Be this a warning to all the young lovers out there. Show the one you love your heart, do not hold back. For holding back could end up being what tears you apart in the end.

Undernieth in flowery, flowing script.

si mi sorry. sorry ihk svabol si tepoha authot. sorry ihk wer xuut youwe si say. sia tuor ekess letoclo make wux ocuir ve persvek vi tisvelk itmen. si svern step, si jalla ti tepoha xoal'si. si mi ihk rinov sorry.

Under this hangs a necklace. As one looks at it one would see a simple silver chain with a pendent of a silver harp hanging from it.

Last edited:

Khaira

First Post
Slipping a piece of his silver hair behind a slender pointed ear, his sightless eyes wader as a delecate hand touches the tree, carressing it's thorny bark. A soft but sad smile passes his expression before he nods to his self and takes a paper out of his pocket. He carefully sticks it to the tree, then as an after though takes something else out of his pocket. Playing with it a moment he bows his head, attaches it to the note and walks away. The note reads....

My heart has been torn in two, though in someways prehaps it's better that way. I wronged the one I loved. I did not give credit to her bravery and her strength. I was not there when she needed me the most. I was, as I always have been, a shadow that lingered in the room. A heavy presence that refused to be acknowledged, yet was always interfering. Be this a warning to all the young lovers out there. Show the one you love your heart, do not hold back. For holding back could end up being what tears you apart in the end.

Undernieth in flowery, flowing script.

Tia jhyli Ai eis mysia thys shar Ai cali pyli. Ai myr byr cali aindrysaer o shal ail sor taraes, thys sar Ai eidylondroji. Ai eis byr eirol thys os thysolaelaer, thys cyrn tal Ai aezaes thysolaelaer shael Ai tal bai jhylaes thysoli teiraer. Ai mosti shori sor sai aezaer tia thaelol, eil sai mae Ai eis mysia. Ai mor jhyli o, tia jhadia.

Under this hangs a necklace. As one looks at it one would see a simple silver chain with a pendent of a silver harp hanging from it.

Khaira walks up to the Thorn Tree, on a rare occassion when she wasn't laden with childe or some crises, and scanned the various postings. Her attention was suddenly drawn to a necklace that was familiar to her, and one that she had seen before. She glanced around, to be sure of some solitude, before removing the silver chain. Drawing out a quill, she dipped it in some ink, and penned quickly a reply.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Melamin. Amin naa tualle, Aratoamin. Amin sinta thaliolle e cormamin. Cormamin niuve tenna' ta elea tenna' lye omentuva. Lye tinu e amin antlle.

-Moonsinger

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases