Death of the dragons (OOC)

KerlanRayne

Explorer
@ KerlanRayne I've already submitted a Swordsage/Rogue @ post #28 :)
Yes you did, but he is a two handed power attacker and I'm planning a tiny two weapon fighter.
The core rules put ogre at a total LA of +6 (LA+2 and 4 racial HD) which puts it out fo reach for this lvl 5 game even though its geshtalt.
Maybe not. He said the LA only takes up one side so you could have the racial HD take up the other side. He could be LA 2 / X 3 // HD 4 / Y 1.
@voidraiser there are multiclass XP penalties
Ouch, that's going to hurt, especially in Gestalt. You never answered my question. Would you accept a Petal from MM3?

hellrazor111

First Post
I don't have my books with me so I can't check it out. If you have a link to it somewhere post it. But it will be another day or so till I can check my books.

Halford

First Post
Ah yes Maladas was my submission and he is a Grey Elf, not a Halfling.

I actually was not aware that dual progression builds were typically not allowed for gestault, I'll take a look!

bedford

First Post
so la takes up one side and monstrous hitdie the other? In that case I will make an urskan character, either fighter 1 or ad on some nasty template.

Vertexx69

First Post
He said the LA only takes up one side so you could have the racial HD take up the other side. He could be LA 2 / X 3 // HD 4 / Y 1.
But the geshtalt rules say that you can't have the same class type for both lvls of each HD, so you can't have LA / racial HD or Racial HD / Racial HD of the same source on the same lvl. Otherwise I could just have Swordsage / Swordsage X5 and be able to use lvl 5 manuevers.

Halford

First Post
Right, I am thinking Psionic Trumpet Archon. With Psion on ne side and Savage Species Trumpet Archon levels on the other.

Remove ads