Death of the dragons (OOC)

Halford

First Post
No worries hellrazor, is it because of the specific combo, the use of a savage species progression, or did you not want celestials? I was originally going to try a succubus wilder, but I remembered the no devils/demons caveat.

hellrazor111

First Post
No worries hellrazor, is it because of the specific combo, the use of a savage species progression, or did you not want celestials? I was originally going to try a succubus wilder, but I remembered the no devils/demons caveat.

I though I had edited the post on that, sorry about that Halford

Voidrazor

First Post
Hellrazor, would you allow either a Bladeling (MM2) Mulhorandi Divine Minion or a Kaorti (FF) with the Fiend of Possession (also FF) PrC? Neither is a demon or devil, but I realize the concept is skirting kind of close. If it helps, the Kaorti version would actually have a CG or CN alignment.

Voidrazor

First Post
OK so the full build I'd like to do is a Bladeling Divine Minion of Sebek Telepath (Psion) 5 // Master of Many Forms 1 / Survivor 1 / Fiend of Possession 1. I'm not really familiar with BoF beyond the Wikipedia plot synopsis. But I'm thinking that Sebek might have sent my character to investigate the dragon disappearances in the hope that his minion's direct involvement in the matter will help the Lord of Crocodiles expand his portfolio to cover dragons. Such a coup could then be parleyed into ascension from demigodhood to lesser or even greater godhood.

My character's own motivation simply be to further Sebek's goals, not out of altuism, but the certainty that service to The Smiling Death is his (her?) best chance of gaining glory and power. He or she would do their best to appear genuinely concerned about the fate of the dragons themselves, but the minion's true nature would be noticible in subtle ways.

Ryfte

First Post
Okay, totally differnt idea... ;)

Nicki

Female, Human, Psion (nomad) 3 / Shadowmind 2 || Warblade 2 / Swordsage 3

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
New PC

Is it too late to jump in?

Human (or silverbrow human) monk/fighter with major dragon blood line

I already play gestalt character and that is no problem, this would be my first heavy power gaming experience, so something NEW :). I see references to existing world. Is there a thread with world info?

Maybe instead of fighter Swordsage

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases