Death of the dragons (OOC)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Starting

When do we start? I'll format character sheet to be little bit more readable and add history...

hellrazor111

First Post
Karamon, you would most likely originate from Sin city b/c it would be the only place where someone would become a Necropolitan

War and Marius Goldleaf would most likely originate the Duana Mine area b/c, War-the articifer would be most useful and there are lots of monsters that are evil
Marius- this is where almost all dragons come from

Haereka, you would have been summoned/converted/created from the Angel Tower area b/c this is an ancient summoning place

Grabhar, you come from around Wyndia b/c the winged humans are only born here

Leandra, you would most likely originate from Sin City, or Urkan Tapa b/c Urkan Tapa is a holy city, and any creature is welcome into Sin City

This is 6 so all other players ideas will be backups.

Edit:Oh and due to the close proximity that some of you have to each other if you want your pc's can know each other already, thats perfectly acceptable.

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Grabhar, you come from around Wyndia b/c the winged humans are only born here
I was thinking that Grabhar would come from the wilderness around either Duana Mines or Sin City since hes feral. Something along the lines of a Wyndian patrol lost in the wild degenerated over the generations into a more primitive form, or maybe a subrace that dwell in the extensive catacombs beneath Wyndia castle?

hellrazor111

First Post
Hmmm, either place is ok. I didn't say that you were born in Wyndia though because of being feral, its just that region. the arena and the plant fall into the Wyndia region. But I'm ok with either of you ideas.

Vertexx69

First Post
[sblock=@ hellrazor111]McNeil village to Mt. Zublo is a huge area to be starting in, did you mean Mt. Mynerg just to the southeast of the village? ;p I know BofIII really well.

On another note, can lycanthropy be transmitted to monstrous humanoids in your world?

And lastly, you may want to change the title of this thread to OOC from recruiting :)[/sblock][sblock=@voidrazor]What do you think about Haereka and Grabhar traveling together since they are both on roughly the same mission and share similar philisophical outlooks (both evil)?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrazor

First Post
[sblock=Vertexx69]Sure. The only caveat is that Haereka would elicit a promise from Grabhar not to reveal her presence when they first meet the others. She will explain that there may be an advantage to had if they appear to neither know each other, nor get along. Haereka is telepathic, so there should be little danger of feigned animosity accidently provoking an actual rivalry.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Rg

Can we get dedicated Rogue Gallery? So we can have all chars in same place for easy reference and leveling?

Marius is mostly finished (I selected items and added bloodline details)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases