Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Sethmaster

First Post
"Can I be your scaly friend too?" Vixo points to his tiny scales with a grin.

"No worries. One more tankard here, barman." Vedran gestured towards Vixo.
"And another one for Trevor if he want. Its my treat. Let's drink till we see stars, eh buddies. Cause you only live once"

As Vedran take a swig "You know what, I miss being in a tavern. back home, we use to have one but some raiders busted it down. It's a real pity cause the old gal Mary who owned it used to make the best ale and mead there were on the Transitive Isles. Once day, I came back home and found both she and the inn are gone. Poof. Just disappeared like that. People say she and the others been kidnapped. If I ever get my hands on the scumbags who do that, I will show them how much I enjoyed being sober. And he ended his tirade with a slam and another swig of the tankard.
http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-4th-edition/238692-proposal-transitive-isles.html

Velmont

First Post
"No thanks. Last thing I want, it is to see trouble falling on me while I'm drunk. Alcool doesn't help to stay focus and keep clarity in your thoughts." replies Trevor politely. "Anyway, I haven't finished yet my mug."

Halford

First Post
[sblock=Interest Check]Hey folks, I am just doing a quick check to see how much interest there is in a mock evil game. This would consist of the PCs attempting to infiltrate a Cult by poseing as what essentially amounts to the DnD version of a terrorist cell. As such the PCs would be perpetrating evil acts in order to serve a greater good - a scary phrase I know.

The game is unlikely to be appropriate for lawful good characters, there will be a good deal of moral ambiguity and the group will be forced to make some hard choices to maintain their cover, etc.

A large part of the game will be city based with a great deal of play in Bacarte and Daunton. Play will often take a mission format and there should be a decent amount of downtime which will often be skimmed over fairly quickly.

Let me know if you are interested! If I get enough interest I will try to get the game up and running fairly quickly, but if I am struggling to get a decent sized group I will likely hold it until December when we vote on whether or not to open up additional character slots for players.[/sblock]

Sethmaster

First Post
[sblock=Interest Check]Hey folks, I am just doing a quick check to see how much interest there is in a mock evil game. This would consist of the PCs attempting to infiltrate a Cult by poseing as what essentially amounts to the DnD version of a terrorist cell. As such the PCs would be perpetrating evil acts in order to serve a greater good - a scary phrase I know.

The game is unlikely to be appropriate for lawful good characters, there will be a good deal of moral ambiguity and the group will be forced to make some hard choices to maintain their cover, etc.

A large part of the game will be city based with a great deal of play in Bacarte and Daunton. Play will often take a mission format and there should be a decent amount of downtime which will often be skimmed over fairly quickly.

Let me know if you are interested! If I get enough interest I will try to get the game up and running fairly quickly, but if I am struggling to get a decent sized group I will likely hold it until December when we vote on whether or not to open up additional character slots for players.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Sorry but I don't think my PC can fit in this kind of game. He lack the subtlely, if you get what I mean:uhoh: . It will be great if I can made a new character to fit your game though[/sblock]

Valthosian

First Post

[sblock=interest]Steppyn would probably be fairly ideal for this kind of adventure, evil drow rogue.[/sblock]

Brain

First Post

[sblock=ooc]As Vixo is unaligned and a humanoid, I think he could fit a game like that pretty easily. As a player I'm excited to get playing. So count me interested. :) [/sblock]

Sethmaster

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Sorry but I don't think my PC can fit in this kind of game. He lack the subtlely, if you get what I mean:uhoh: . It will be great if I can made a new character to fit your game though[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Then again, he IS desperate for money. Hmm, that could work. Count him in then :)[/sblock]

JRYoung

First Post

[sblock=OOC]Skaliss, A Good Paladin, is probably not suited for this, sorry.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases