Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

elecgraystone

First Post
Ts'iri's attention to her group falters as the new Gith came in the bar. She watched him for a few moments before returning her gaze to the others around her. He showed no sign of knowing either her or Kama'zer and paid them no heed. It seemed odd to see yet another Gith in such a short time. Too bad she was no closer to knowing who she was. At least the other Gith didn't want to start any trouble.

Halford

First Post
[sblock=renau1g]I hope I interpreted you right, I was not sure which of the groups you were approaching, if I am wrong I'll edit.[/sblock]

The battered Eladrin turns and offers Murphy a sad smile,

"The opposite I am afraid Murphy Tang, I am Tyrion, seeking heroic souls to rescue my sister Ashara from a band of brigands known as the Branders. These brave souls have agreed to aide me though I can pay them only with my eternal gratitude. Should you care to join us you would be more than welcome, and of course anything the Brander's have would be yours shoulde we defeat them."

Turning to the group at large he says,

"In anycase my new found friends the longer we tarry here the longer Ashara must suffer, if you are ready I would depart as soon as possible."

Voda Vosa

First Post
They gitj turns to hear the eladrin. He approaches the group, almost like floating, so light was his step. "If you need an honorable warrior, you should have me with you." the gith states, emotionless, as he uncovers his head, revealing a githyanki of big glittering eyes. The mystic air surrounding this man is evident. He nods slowly to the other gith, closing his eyes as he does.

covaithe

Explorer
The tavern doors open again, and a burly hobgoblin walks in with a rolling gait immediately familiar to those who have worked the sea. He smiles a rakish green smile, giving a nod to those obviously hailing from Bacarte. Evening, neighbors. I'm Quagmire. Some of you may have heard of me, but I hope y'all ain't fools enough to swallow everything you hear. I'm looking for honest, paying work with a few good mates who won't stab me in the back while I'm pumping my bilges, so to speak. I've got no debts, no diseases, and no enemies who aren't more afraid of me than I of them. Anything like that come up here recently?

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Hrav hails the new arrival. "Welcome the Hanged Man, Quagmire! I'm Hrav. This here is Brudd, and that's Dumas," Hrav says, indicating the minotaur and the large human. "Nice to see another friendly Bacartan face in these parts."

Halford

First Post
Brudd waves as Hrav names him,

"Aye we've all decided we'd band together and jump on the first decent paying job that comes in. So far theres only been the Eladrin over there, he ain't payin' and it looks like the, errr, nobler, folks are takin' care of him."

Somehow the Minotaur makes in clear that he considers noble and stupid to be synonomous.

"Please te meet ye at any rate."

[sblock=Boys from Bacarte] So who is signing up? Brudd, Hrav, Alex, Quagmire, Incarnation? Leader, striker, defender, leader, striker?[/sblock]

garyh

First Post
Hrav nods as Brudd speaks. "Aye, there have to be more folks looking for help around these parts than just folks looking for charity. And the first one that offers decent coin will get my help."

[sblock=Bacartan Crew]Indeed, Hrav is in on the monster pirate action.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Hi(gh) there! nearly hics young Alexander, Nice to meet you, sir, Quagmire! And a pleasure to to have you on team, too. Hobbos are valorous warriors! And warforged too... he says, not exactly sober anymore, looking at Quagmire and Incarnation...

[sblock=ooc]indeed we'd have two tough leaders, two tough strikers, and a defender...undoubtely a tough party to chew...[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
The battered Eladrin turns and offers Murphy a sad smile,

"The opposite I am afraid Murphy Tang, I am Tyrion, seeking heroic souls to rescue my sister Ashara from a band of brigands known as the Branders. These brave souls have agreed to aide me though I can pay them only with my eternal gratitude. Should you care to join us you would be more than welcome, and of course anything the Brander's have would be yours shoulde we defeat them."

Turning to the group at large he says,

"In anycase my new found friends the longer we tarry here the longer Ashara must suffer, if you are ready I would depart as soon as possible."

The man's face darkens at these words and his heads cocks to the side as if remembering something. He considers for a moment before speaking,
"My deepest apologies my good sir. You say that your sister has been kidnapped by a group of brigands? This cannot stand, despite your inability to pay me in coin, I will take out my payment on their hides. Murphy says, pushing the drink away from him "Need all my wits about me tonight. I am ready whenever the rest of you are."

Phoenix8008

First Post
'By the One!' Kama'zer thinks to herself. No sooner had this first gith entered the Inn when yet another followed in casually right after. Perhaps they were part of a strike force hunting her. But the first girl did not react at all to my name. One way or the other, I am ready to leave this place before all of Githdom comes walking through the door. Turning to the Eladrin, she speaks while sweeping the others with her eyes. "I am ready to leave whenever you are, Tyrion."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases