Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

JRYoung

First Post
Oi Skaliss, since you've lost your chance for a fortune adventuring this day, why don't you try your fortune instead?

Skalisss' smile is so toothy you are not completely sure if it really is a smile at all...

"Coin isss in ssshort sssupply indeed, my friend Sssteppyn, but win or lossse the only currency I wager in isss prayersss to my Dragon god. Perhapsss one of the othersss here care to place a bet with you?"

Gameforged

First Post
"I have already drank enough for tonight my brand new friend." Dalzim smiles. He looks quizzically at Rurdev for a moment."I think I might knew some of your kind, from my times in the forests. Oh, so long ago, I wont be able to recognize you I think, even if you lived in the branch over mine." the small gnome laughs and his belly shakes with the sudden motion.

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: new thread up for the Sibylline Idol ~ http://www.enworld.org/forum/living...venture-sibylline-idol-judge.html#post4486589

EDIT: posted in the adventure thread:

"Perhaps we could retire to my study where I'll be more able to elucidate the conundrum which I face. An associate of mine, a shifter like yourself Rurdev, was found murdered this morning. I need some help to look after his affairs, particularly in regards to objects that were missing following the murder. I suspect that the objects were the target and his murder was simply convenient for the would-be thief." offers Astrepius to the assembled crew.

Provided everyone has finished imbibing the last of Rurdev's round of drinks, the elderly sage bent from time, leads the group slowly out of the Hanged Man towards the academic district of Daunton. The sun has begun to set behind the western hills of the island and twilight is setting in. Lamp-lighters are making their rounds in the academic quarter, lighting the oil lamps every couple of blocks.

Last edited:

Brain

First Post
The door opens just wide enough for a kobold dressed in leathers to slip through, and then closes quietly. The dull-yellow scaled fellow approaches the bar, climbs up on a stool, and clears his throat. "Hi again everybody! I'm Vixo if you don't remember me. What's new around here?"

Last edited:

JRYoung

First Post
"Hi again everybody! I'm Vixo if you don't remember me. What's new around here?"

A blue Dragonborn in full plate responds in Draconic: "Well met Vixo, I am Skalisss. Warm-bloods come, warm-bloods go. There is drinking and tall tales, but that isn't new. A group just left to help a Shifter investigate a murder, that is new..."

Brain

First Post
A blue Dragonborn in full plate responds in Draconic: "Well met Vixo, I am Skalisss. Warm-bloods come, warm-bloods go. There is drinking and tall tales, but that isn't new. A group just left to help a Shifter investigate a murder, that is new..."

Vixo grins and switches to his native tongue. "Hey, do you know Srthohk? He's a big tough Dragonborn, kinda like you. He was my friend and mentor. Well, until he left. But I understand, he had to go.

Vixo stops himself for a moment. "Sorry about that. Can I get you a drink or something? I'm looking for something to do. Know of anything?

JRYoung

First Post
"Hey, do you know Srthohk?

"Can I get you a drink or something? I'm looking for something to do. Know of anything?

"Srthohk? No, I cannot say that I have met a Dragonborn by that name. As for something to do I have found little so far but to relax here and enjoy a drink, although this swill these warm-bloods drink is vile compared to Dragon Wine..."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases