Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man - Page 10

What's on your mind?

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore JRYoung
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Valthosian View Post
    Oi Skaliss, since you've lost your chance for a fortune adventuring this day, why don't you try your fortune instead?
    Skalisss' smile is so toothy you are not completely sure if it really is a smile at all...

"Coin isss in ssshort sssupply indeed, my friend Sssteppyn, but win or lossse the only currency I wager in isss prayersss to my Dragon god. Perhapsss one of the othersss here care to place a bet with you?"

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries

Ignore stonegod
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionKB View Post
    "A round for the five of us...and whatever he wants," he says, forgetting momentarily that Incarnation didn't need anything.
    Incarnation looks at the shifter impassively, but makes no move to order anything.
    stonegod -- LEB judge and spawn of Khyber since 2005 (Blog)

My many characters | LEB Games | EtCR |Rise of a Demon Prince Story Hour

"You be evil stonegod" -- Bront

"I have already drank enough for tonight my brand new friend." Dalzim smiles. He looks quizzically at Rurdev for a moment."I think I might knew some of your kind, from my times in the forests. Oh, so long ago, I wont be able to recognize you I think, even if you lived in the branch over mine." the small gnome laughs and his belly shakes with the sudden motion.

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore EvolutionKB
    My communities:

Rurdev

"F-F-Fine then, more for m-m-me." Rurdev's features relax somewhat, as he nails drag across the wooden table. "Now speak, s-s-sage."

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries

Ignore Erekose13
    My communities:

ooc: new thread up for the Sibylline Idol ~ http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-...ml#post4486589

EDIT: posted in the adventure thread:

"Perhaps we could retire to my study where I'll be more able to elucidate the conundrum which I face. An associate of mine, a shifter like yourself Rurdev, was found murdered this morning. I need some help to look after his affairs, particularly in regards to objects that were missing following the murder. I suspect that the objects were the target and his murder was simply convenient for the would-be thief." offers Astrepius to the assembled crew.

Provided everyone has finished imbibing the last of Rurdev's round of drinks, the elderly sage bent from time, leads the group slowly out of the Hanged Man towards the academic district of Daunton. The sun has begun to set behind the western hills of the island and twilight is setting in. Lamp-lighters are making their rounds in the academic quarter, lighting the oil lamps every couple of blocks.
    Last edited by Erekose13; Monday, 29th September, 2008 at 06:16 PM.
    Erekose13
    Art by Uneide!
    PbP

[Living 4th Edition]
    Callen Stewart Human Wizard 8
    Beyrk Verkunder Hobgoblin Bard 3

[Living Eberron]
    Gogmorthak d'Tharashk Orc Barbarian 6

"See you later gentlemen, I wish you good luck in the sure to come next job!" the gnomes farewell the tavern patrons.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Brain
    My communities:

The door opens just wide enough for a kobold dressed in leathers to slip through, and then closes quietly. The dull-yellow scaled fellow approaches the bar, climbs up on a stool, and clears his throat. "Hi again everybody! I'm Vixo if you don't remember me. What's new around here?"
    Last edited by Brain; Friday, 3rd October, 2008 at 01:24 AM.
    Proud Player in The Jester's Cydra Campaigns ____________L4W -- Vixo______________Living EN World -- Scun

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore JRYoung
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    "Hi again everybody! I'm Vixo if you don't remember me. What's new around here?"
    A blue Dragonborn in full plate responds in Draconic: "Well met Vixo, I am Skalisss. Warm-bloods come, warm-bloods go. There is drinking and tall tales, but that isn't new. A group just left to help a Shifter investigate a murder, that is new..."

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Brain
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by JRYoung View Post
    A blue Dragonborn in full plate responds in Draconic: "Well met Vixo, I am Skalisss. Warm-bloods come, warm-bloods go. There is drinking and tall tales, but that isn't new. A group just left to help a Shifter investigate a murder, that is new..."
    Vixo grins and switches to his native tongue. "Hey, do you know Srthohk? He's a big tough Dragonborn, kinda like you. He was my friend and mentor. Well, until he left. But I understand, he had to go.

Vixo stops himself for a moment. "Sorry about that. Can I get you a drink or something? I'm looking for something to do. Know of anything?
    Proud Player in The Jester's Cydra Campaigns ____________L4W -- Vixo______________Living EN World -- Scun

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore JRYoung
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    "Hey, do you know Srthohk?

"Can I get you a drink or something? I'm looking for something to do. Know of anything?
    "Srthohk? No, I cannot say that I have met a Dragonborn by that name. As for something to do I have found little so far but to relax here and enjoy a drink, although this swill these warm-bloods drink is vile compared to Dragon Wine..."

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 10 of 102 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast