Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Brain

First Post
"Srthohk? No, I cannot say that I have met a Dragonborn by that name. As for something to do I have found little so far but to relax here and enjoy a drink, although this swill these warm-bloods drink is vile compared to Dragon Wine..."

"Yeah, I hear that!"

Velmont

First Post
The door opens to show a human. He is standing over the average of his race and seems well cut, even if he is not imposing. Over his bright green and dark brown traveling clothes who seems to have suffer a bit from time and travel, he wears a scale mail. He carries a sword at his belt and a large shield on his back.

The man enter walk to a table, where he bluntly put his heavy backpack and shield. He sits down, letting show some relief. He makes a sign to the bartender. "A warm meal and a mug of fresh ale." As he tries to take a more confortable position, his sword seems to be stuck in his chair, so he removes the sword from his belt and put it next to him, the hilt close to his hand.

JRYoung

First Post
The door opens to show a human. He is standing over the average of his race and seems well cut, even if he is not imposing. Over his bright green and dark brown traveling clothes who seems to have suffer a bit from time and travel, he wears a scale mail. He carries a sword at his belt and a large shield on his back.

The man enter walk to a table, where he bluntly put his heavy backpack and shield. He sits down, letting show some relief. He makes a sign to the bartender. "A warm meal and a mug of fresh ale."

A large blue Dragonborn in full plate, sitting next to a kobald, greets you from nearby at the bar: "Well met human, I am Skalisss. Your journey must have been long?"

Sethmaster

First Post
A slamming sound announce the entrance of a large robed man. The man, sensing everyone attention says "Hello everyone, my name is Vandren Smith, adventurer, smith, guard, and whatever you want me to be. When you want something done and have the gold to pay, I 'm your man"

After saying that, Vandren went to bar. "A tankard of your finest dwarven mead, friend".

Velmont

First Post
"Not really, I was in the region since a month ago, for business. But now I'm in search of a new one, and I heard of that place." The bartender arrives with the meal and ale but doesn't offer it yet. He told the man he want to know his name. That he doesn't serve customers he doesn't know. The man look at the bartender, not sure what to think of that request. "I'm Trevor Tannen, a spellsword." The bartender put down the plate and ale. trevor takes the mug and takes a sip. "That's a good ale."

Brain

First Post
"Not really, I was in the region since a month ago, for business. But now I'm in search of a new one, and I heard of that place." The bartender arrives with the meal and ale but doesn't offer it yet. He told the man he want to know his name. That he doesn't serve customers he doesn't know. The man look at the bartender, not sure what to think of that request. "I'm Trevor Tannen, a spellsword." The bartender put down the plate and ale. trevor takes the mug and takes a sip. "That's a good ale."

The kobold pipes up, looking excited:
"Hi Trevor! Welcome Vandren! I'm Vixo! Aren't taverns great?

The kobold looks thoughtful for a moment. "Sure beats sleeping on the floor in shackles scrounging for scraps!"

JRYoung

First Post
"Sure beats sleeping on the floor in shackles scrounging for scraps!"

Skalisss slaps Vixo on the back and laughs heartily. "Indeed it does!"

Turning back to the Human sellsword he lifts his mug: "Welcome Trevor, sssearching for busssinesss, there isss plenty of room at the bar here."

Sethmaster

First Post
The kobold pipes up, looking excited:
"Hi Trevor! Welcome Vandren! I'm Vixo! Aren't taverns great?

The kobold looks thoughtful for a moment. "Sure beats sleeping on the floor in shackles scrounging for scraps!"

"Sure is, Vixo" Vandren looks around a bit while nursing his mead. "But where's all the gals?"

Turning towards Skalisss, he say "If you heard of any business, be sure to let me know. You will find" as Vandren flexed his muscles a bit "that I'm good at handling problems"

JRYoung

First Post
You will find" as Vandren flexed his muscles a bit "that I'm good at handling problems"

"You would make a good ally then, for a warm blood that isss" Skalisss responds with a toothy grin. "Thisss isss a good place to drink and a good place to find work asss well I think. I just sssaw a group get hired not momentsss ago right here in thisss very room."

Sethmaster

First Post
"You would make a good ally then, for a warm blood that isss" Skalisss responds with a toothy grin. "Thisss isss a good place to drink and a good place to find work asss well I think. I just sssaw a group get hired not momentsss ago right here in thisss very room."

"Now, that's good to hear. Barman, a tankard of ale for my scaly friend here. Let's hope our turn is next, eh"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases