Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man - Page 13

What's on your mind?

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Halford
    My communities:

OOC
    Okay so three signed up, if we can get two more I will get rolling. Bear in mind that I will attempt to tailor the adventure to your characters somewhat so everyone should be viable.

JRyoung, I understand that Skaliss is a good paladin and thats fine if you wish to play in the 3.5 paladin mold. But remember that 3.5 paladins are more like avatars of their gods and there are several reasons why Netari might wish for him to participate in this quest - not ones that I am slotting in either, ones that already exist. The rigid Paladins code is essentially a thing of the past and there is no chance of loosing your powers even should you say commit an evil act.

I totally understand if this is not the type of game you wish to play in, but I think you could be accomodated with ease.
    Back after a long absence, and feeling rather sheepish.

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Velmont
    My communities:

OOC
    Even if Trevor is Good, his moral is not yet well define and could easily fit in that kind of game.
    Characters
    Jarel-karn - Genasi Swordmage 12 [L4W]
    Gloom - Longtooth Shifter Paladin 11 [L4W]
    Eloan - Eladrin Warlord 7 [L4W]
    River - Longtooth Shifter Cleric 11 [LEB]
    Malehan - Elf Avenger 8 [LEB]
    Valeria - Human Witch 1

"Experience is that great thing that allow you to see a mistake when you do it again."

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore JRYoung
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Halford View Post
    OOC

I totally understand if this is not the type of game you wish to play in, but I think you could be accomodated with ease.
    OOC

Thanks Halford, I understand what you are saying, 4E's alignment system is much more flexible. There is a game coming up with a hook from Skalisss' background, so I'm waiting for that. More PC's should be along shortly no doubt.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Brain
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by JRYoung View Post
    OOC

Thanks Halford, I understand what you are saying, 4E's alignment system is much more flexible. There is a game coming up with a hook from Skalisss' background, so I'm waiting for that. More PC's should be along shortly no doubt.
    ooc
    With more thought, I think it could be fun to have Vixo adventure with Skalisss. He looks up to dragonborns as kind of a big brother kind of thing. JRYoung, what are your thoughts on that?
    Proud Player in The Jester's Cydra Campaigns ____________L4W -- Vixo______________Living EN World -- Scun

The door opens. A little while later a tall human of dark complexion enters. He is utterly bald with nicks marking his scalp, and lacking even in eye brows, such that his head seems to perch, a glow, a top his huddled, slate overcoat. He's also obviously very young; even his hairlessness can't disguise this fact. He steps out of the entrance and into the room and pauses to take in the crowd. Then he declares in a loud voice to noone in particular:

SOMEONE MAY PERHAPS OBJECT THAT FROM A MATERIAL POINT OF VIEW, EACH HOUSE OF THE CELESTIAL FIGURE HAS TWO FORMS...

...uh, my name is Vlastos, Vlastos the Wizard, he says after a pause and much more softly.

Then, he steps over to the bar and orders an ale, after which he sits down, keeping an eye on the inn's activities while waiting for his drink.

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore JRYoung
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Vlastos View Post
    ...uh, my name is Vlastos, Vlastos the Wizard
    "Welcome" hisses the blue Dragonborn at the bar. "I am Skalisss. The drink flowsss almossst asss freely asss the tall tailsss here, my friend..."

Vlastos lifts his tankard, "that's about the size of it, it seems", he says as he turns to face the well hewn dragonborn. Then, with a nod and in passable Draconic, he adds, "to eternal glory", before downing the rest of his drink.

"When then, Skalisss, what does it mean to cultivate oneself", Vlastos continues in Draconic? "Of course, if there's work to be had, I'm all in", he adds with a burp, this time in Allarian. Then he orders another ale.

Registered User COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore garyh
    My communities:

OOC: Tavern patrons, check out my post here:

garyh's short adventure inquiry!

...and let me know if you're interested in the Discussion Thread!
    Gary Hoggatt - www.garyh.net
    "Such heroic nonsense..."
    Living 4th Edition - Join EN World's community-created Play-by-Post world! Adventure awaits you in the Transitive Isles!

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore JRYoung
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Vlastos View Post
    "to eternal glory"
    "To eternal glory indeed" responds Skalisss with a heafty swig of his ale. "As for cultivation, I follow the path of the sea god. Through him lies salvation. He is the beginning and the end."

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast