Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Halford

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Okay so three signed up, if we can get two more I will get rolling. Bear in mind that I will attempt to tailor the adventure to your characters somewhat so everyone should be viable.

JRyoung, I understand that Skaliss is a good paladin and thats fine if you wish to play in the 3.5 paladin mold. But remember that 3.5 paladins are more like avatars of their gods and there are several reasons why Netari might wish for him to participate in this quest - not ones that I am slotting in either, ones that already exist. The rigid Paladins code is essentially a thing of the past and there is no chance of loosing your powers even should you say commit an evil act.

I totally understand if this is not the type of game you wish to play in, but I think you could be accomodated with ease. :D[/sblock]

JRYoung

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I totally understand if this is not the type of game you wish to play in, but I think you could be accomodated with ease. :D[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
Thanks Halford, I understand what you are saying, 4E's alignment system is much more flexible. There is a game coming up with a hook from Skalisss' background, so I'm waiting for that. More PC's should be along shortly no doubt.[/sblock]

Brain

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Thanks Halford, I understand what you are saying, 4E's alignment system is much more flexible. There is a game coming up with a hook from Skalisss' background, so I'm waiting for that. More PC's should be along shortly no doubt.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]With more thought, I think it could be fun to have Vixo adventure with Skalisss. He looks up to dragonborns as kind of a big brother kind of thing. JRYoung, what are your thoughts on that?[/sblock]

Vlastos

First Post
The door opens. A little while later a tall human of dark complexion enters. He is utterly bald with nicks marking his scalp, and lacking even in eye brows, such that his head seems to perch, a glow, a top his huddled, slate overcoat. He's also obviously very young; even his hairlessness can't disguise this fact. He steps out of the entrance and into the room and pauses to take in the crowd. Then he declares in a loud voice to noone in particular:

SOMEONE MAY PERHAPS OBJECT THAT FROM A MATERIAL POINT OF VIEW, EACH HOUSE OF THE CELESTIAL FIGURE HAS TWO FORMS...

...uh, my name is Vlastos, Vlastos the Wizard, he says after a pause and much more softly.

Then, he steps over to the bar and orders an ale, after which he sits down, keeping an eye on the inn's activities while waiting for his drink.

Vlastos

First Post
Vlastos lifts his tankard, "that's about the size of it, it seems", he says as he turns to face the well hewn dragonborn. Then, with a nod and in passable Draconic, he adds, "to eternal glory", before downing the rest of his drink.

Vlastos

First Post
"When then, Skalisss, what does it mean to cultivate oneself", Vlastos continues in Draconic? "Of course, if there's work to be had, I'm all in", he adds with a burp, this time in Allarian. Then he orders another ale.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases