Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

JRYoung

First Post
"Behold the mighty Vixo, slayer of foul undead and defeater of clever traps" Skalisss raises his mug. "The next drink is on me my friend!"

JRYoung

First Post
Seven Rabbit recoils. "SLAYER of undead? Have you no respect for the souls reborn?"

"Ha Ha, that'sss a good one friend! Undead have no soulsss" counters Skalisss. "Come join usss for a drink, we can toassst the soullesss shellsss that we have returned to dussst."

Last edited:

Brain

First Post
Vixo grins. "I don't know much about the undead except I ain't met one that I liked. I prefer bones that don't move and have tasty marrow inside."

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Seven Rabbit glares at Vixo. "I have family who are undead," he says flatly. "And if you ever meet them, they'll teach you civility!" He spins on his heel and stalks back to his table, where he begins making firm, angry marks on his papers, hand shaking slightly.

Vertexx69

First Post
The dark dragonborn chuffs at the offense taken by the one fleshling by the words of the other. "Sadly it seems that there are more and more of those so uncouth as to disturb the eternal rest of the dead. All we can do as adventurers of the realm are lay their bones back to rest as quickly as possible, and help those foul necromancers to join them in whatever afterlife may be awaiting them. This is no place that the dead should be roaming, so I at least see no harm in sending them back onto the paths they had started to other planes."

JRYoung

First Post
The dark dragonborn chuffs at the offense taken by the one fleshling by the words of the other. "Sadly it seems that there are more and more of those so uncouth as to disturb the eternal rest of the dead. All we can do as adventurers of the realm are lay their bones back to rest as quickly as possible, and help those foul necromancers to join them in whatever afterlife may be awaiting them. This is no place that the dead should be roaming, so I at least see no harm in sending them back onto the paths they had started to other planes."

"Well sssaid friend Dragonborn. Where are you from and what do you call yourssself?" Asks Skalisss.

Velmont

First Post
The door open and a man in green and dark brown travelling clothes enter the Inn. The muscular man walk to the bar and ask the barman. "An ale please."

He turns around and see new faces he never saw. He search for a moment and finally shrug. "My name is Trevor, I'm a spellsowrd for hire."

The barman gives him a pint of ale and he take it and take a small sip. He seems unsatisfied. he draw his sword and touch the mug with it. A moment later, water starts to condensate on the mug and the sword edge. He sheet his sword and take another sip of his ale. "Much fresher." He walks to the table where Vixo and Skaliss are talking. "So, have you any plan next?"

JRYoung

First Post
"Greetingsss Trevor. No, no real plan yet. After a little ressst perhapsss sssomething will come up, egh? Join usss for a drink my friend." Replies Skalisss.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
One of the locals - a young skinny man, handsome except for an unfortunate boil on his neck - gets up from his table to leave. As he passes, he notices the poster for the storytelling contest and does a double take at the prize money offered. He takes the stick of charcoal that hangs on the board and scrawls his name on the bottom, then thinks for a moment and adds, "The Princess in the Ice Tower". He exits, whistling.

A few moments later, Seven Rabbit climbs to his feet and approaches the poster. Using his own quill pen, he signs his name with a flourish, along with the story title, "How the Brothers Corn Earned the BLESSING of Death". As he stumps back to his seat he shoots a meaningful glance at Vixo and Skaliss.

[sblock]
That's two people signed up. Do I have to do everything around here?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases