Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

rumleech

Explorer
OOC - One of the crits counts for your whole throw, typical that IC gives you two now, so thats a 180 for your whole turn so that takes you to 59. The next crit you throw will get you out ()hmmm! I might change that for the next game I play).

"Nice darts mate. Let's see what I manage"

Throws and bonus (1d20+4=8, 1d20+4=18, 1d20+4=8)

"That's 36, 2 to finish" OOC And I'll need a crit of course (I'm definitely changing that next time);)

Rathan

First Post
Patronis steps up to the line and notes the mans 2 points left to finish and sighs... he let fate guide his hand last time and does do again. Closing his eyes he tosses the barrage of darts once more... Well here goes nothing..... the warlock adds as he throws....

1d20+1=5, 1d20+1=21, 1d20+1=2

"bullseye... hmmm... does this mean I win?"

rumleech

Explorer
"Good play Mate! When I go back home I'll have to take you with me, there are a few pubs there where we could make a mint with you. Fancy a drink."

Rathan

First Post
I assure you friend Bricks... it was sheer luck and fate that won me that match... you seem much more skilled with thrown items of quality that I am... I just had something watching over me that match I'd assume... and yes please.. another rum to sip on would be sufficient... rambled on a bit and then went silent after explaining how he could pull off such an upset.....

rumleech

Explorer
Mr. Bricks looks over to Brenwar, Haderai and their would-be employer on the way to the bar, "Any of you coves fancy a drink?"

OOC. I'm going to have to research some 19th Century Thieves' slang just so I can confuse the spell-checker on Firefox ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases