Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

DoublePayBack

First Post
Another newcomer....

The door swings open once again and in walks an average sized young fellow of Eladrin decent. He wears a forest green shirt with brown trousers. His left hand carries a pack low to the ground, the top corner of a spellbook peaks out from the opening. His right hand is rests at his side just above the handle of the dagger attached to his belt. He slowly moves across the tavern floor and surveying the clientele. When he reaches the bar he sets his pack on the counter. He looks over his shoulder and announces to the crowd, "My name is Galinndan and I am a newcomer to this region who is looking for work. If anyone knows of anything come join me in a pitcher."

He turns is head back to the bartender, throws a gold piece on the bar in front of him, and orders a pitcher of ale.

OOC:I am an approved 1st level Eladrin Wizard.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Mri'Thas the Gith

A gith in wizard robes enters the inn, battered by the long trip. He sits heavily on a chair, puts his belongings over the table, and falls asleep on them, snoring loudly.

Korthala

First Post
Taking her bottle of whiskey from the barkeep, Solitaire pulls the cork and takes a pretty good-sized drink from the bottle. She flips a few gold coins onto the table, lays back, and surveys the room.

After a moment, she abruptly stands up and walks over to introduce herself to Galinndan with her hand extended and a big, only slightly crooked, smile on her face.

Greetings, I'm Solitaire! I'm always pleased to befriend an initiate of the arcane arts, as you appear to be. While I don't know of work just at the moment, I know the area pretty well, so I think this might be a pretty profitable partnership.

Do you mind if I join you?

DoublePayBack

First Post
Galinndan nods looks at Solitaire smiles and gestures for her to sit at the stool next to him. "Please, sit, I would welcome the company and conversation. I take it that you too are a student of the arcane arts, no? What brings you to this place?"

Xer0

First Post
"Well, it appears that things are picking up again brother. I think we've found the right place to make our mark in the world. Perhaps there'll be a chance to head out into it soon." The paladin looks to the sleeping Gith at another table. "My, he must have traveled a long way to collapse so completely. I don't think he'll be in any shape to adventure for quite some time."

Solon raises his glass to the ones called Solitare and Galinndan. "Greetings!"

Korthala

First Post
Solitaire takes the offered chair, sits back, and takes another gulp from her bottle of whisky before setting it down on the table.

I'm afraid you have me pegged all wrong, good citizen. You might say I'm more of a student of the acquisitional arts, if you follow me. It's just that when the the adventures turn adventuresome, there's nothing like having some pyrotechnics on your side to help even the odds a little!

Korthala

First Post
Solitaire looks over at Solon, smiling, but studying him for a moment, and taking a look at his brother, as well.

A fine day to you both! That's quite a pigsticker you have there, and I bet all that metal in your pack, she gestures accordingly, comes in pretty handy in a knife fight. Dangerous, attractive, and built like a farm hand -- I like it! And your depressing compatriot looks like he can probably handle himself, as well.

Musing aloud, I like the looks of this, surely I do. With all these talents and me to lead the way, we'll have half the treasure in the Isles in our hands in no time.

elecgraystone

First Post
Another Gith comes into the bar, this one female. She too seems like she's been on a long trip. She finds a seat where she can watch the entrance and gets comfortable. She waits to see if any more of her companions show up at the bar after there adventure.

Ozymandias79

First Post
An armored and massive brasscolored warforged warrior enters the tavern, then looks around and it's gaze fall on the giths and then it walks towards the 2 giths and parks itself standing close to the giths.

DoublePayBack

First Post
"I agree with Solitaire that there are certainly the makings of a fine group of adventurers.... now all we are missing is the adventure." Galinndan, sits back on his stool, drinks from his pint, and sighs.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases