dimsdale

First Post
=[sblock=Ukingsken Adventure]
party mix as of now...
palidan (defender)
barbarian (striker)
warlock (striker)
wizzard (Controller)

Brain, Cabana...are you interested...come along and join the fun.:)
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
A sturdy warrior enter the tavern, and looks behind as he see many person leaving. "Seems Iève just miss a possible contract. Trevor, I'm a spellsword." he tells as he enter the Inn and sit at the bar. He asks a mug of ales.

The Digger

First Post
"Where go everyone? Not liking sea smell, maybe?" A skinny half-elf wandered in, his arm raised as he smelt his right armpit.

"Hm! Maybe right they are. A good bath I need."

Girth lifted his head and looked around, his eyes lighting up as he espied the rest of his crew.

"Friend Alex, Hrav, Quagmire, I see you. Drinks you have for me, yes? Drink for celebration. Yes?"

He hopped forwards quickly and reached for the nearest drink.

"To cowardly dragons, damnation, I say. And next time death and destruction! Waes Hael!"

He threw down the drink and burst into a fit of coughing and choking before replacing the acid-mixed drink back on the bar.

With a hoarse wheezy voice he managed a few words. "Good drink, maybe serve to dragon, save lots of energy. Not have to fight her."

garyh

First Post
"Girth!" boomed Hrav. "There ya are! I was just tellin' this runt about you!" The bugbear ruffles Dang't's sparking hair as he speaks.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"Girth!" boomed Hrav. "There ya are! I was just tellin' this runt about you!" The bugbear ruffles Dang't's sparking hair as he speaks.
The gob shoves the stein out of the way so he can see the half-elf. Yes! Dang't touch lady once too!

Atanatotatos

First Post
Oy, Girth, we were missin' ya!! 'fcourse, grab a beer!! Seems we'll be making new friends soon!! laughs Alex seeing his friend approaching the table, drunker and drunker...

CaBaNa

First Post
Pushing through the door in walks a tall colorless robe, the bouncer motions toward the sign, "Name and Face" are underlined...
*Sigh* Fine then, Dropping the colorless robe and releasing a puff of pink smoke from the sigh, Veruzak addresses the room in general, the bouncer in particular, I am Veruzak Choru'Skate, Seeker of Mireva, Arcane pigment traces runes across Eladrin Features, Magenta globes peer out, making eye contact with the bouncer. The hood is casually flipped back up.

The wizard steps up to the bar, Something rare and exotic, preferably only accessible from this establishment, on this isle... Taking out some gold to hustle the barkeep along.

[sblock=OOC]

Don't count Veruzak in just yet, Kamotz will have to reach 2nd level, and Arcane Power will need approved, before he'll be heading out. I just wanted him to RP through the town a little while, get his presece known outside of his temple. I still have some updating of his sheet to accomplish as well, but he is 90 percent done...

Eladrin Wizard 1

Veruzak Choru'Skate

[/sblock]

Ecce

First Post
An outlandish figure opens the the door of the Hanged Man Inn, taking a quick glance over his surroundings as he tilts the long spear strapped to his back in order to get through the entrance without getting snagged. It was difficult to qualify a sight as strange with this particular tavern's clientele, but he was at least a rarely seen category of oddity. The human wasn't particularly tall, but he was built like a jaguar fresh from the jungle. His bronze skin and the garish mix of reptile scale and exotic feathers that decorated his hide armor marked him clearly as coming from the Valley of Bones to one that knew the fashions of the area.

Seemingly satisfied with what he saw, he proceeded in, taking a seat at the bar. He grins widely, "'Ey dere barkeepa mon, ja get I a cup of water, maybe I drink somet'in' more expensive lata, jus' thirsty righ'now. I 'Ear dis is da place ta be in Daunton, yaya? Well, dis brudda try an' be where 'e needa be, so 'ere I am."

[sblock=OOC]
Well, Matlal Atzintli is in town. The quasi-Rasta Aztec headhunter is pending authorization. I'll be chillin' in the inn for a while.
[/sblock]

Remove ads