D&D 4E Wonko's 4E Auto Character Sheet + Custom Power Cards

Wonko the Sane

First Post
Hey everyone.

First off, let me apologize for my lack of responsiveness lately. I've been very busy and haven't had a lot of time to do anything fun, including working on this sheet.
The time I have spent on it has been trying to fix some of the more persistent bugs, while trying to get PHB2 content together. Neither task is going as planned.
In addition, the DDI character builder is out there - and it doesn't suck (much to my surprise - I doubt I'm alone in this). It's prettier, it's official (for the RPGA-ers), it works, and it won't get me sued.
Unfortunately, these factors have all combined to force me to cease development on my character sheet; the latest version is the last one.
Thanks to everyone who's been using it and sending me bug reports and suggestions - they're really the people responsible for any decent functionality that the sheet ended up having.
Catch ya on the flipside...
WtS

Wexed

First Post
Oh well :(
Thanks for all the time and effort you put in the present sheet Wonko.
I'm a bit saddened by the latter news, but considering the factors that prompted you to take this decision I seriously can't hold it against you. Thank you again for all you've done and go and enjoy of bit of pnp before starting another insane project :)

JiffyPopTart

Bree-Yark
I'd like to say a public BIG THANKS for all the work you put into the sheet. It turned out to be my most-used download for 4e (right ahead of the Ander Power Cards). Most of the folks in my group used it.

The one thing some in my group will miss with the switch to the official creator is the combat page functionality.

DS

Remove ads