D&D 4E Wonko's 4E Auto Character Sheet + Custom Power Cards

pezjunkie

First Post
Any reason why the 1.44 version(s) haven't been uploaded to the HeroForge site? I've been sending people over there if they don't have/don't want to create an EN World account.

Wonko the Sane

First Post
Any reason why the 1.44 version(s) haven't been uploaded to the HeroForge site? I've been sending people over there if they don't have/don't want to create an EN World account.

It's not my site, and I don't want to bother the owner every time I have a minor update. That being said, once I have AV added HF will get an update.

Wonko the Sane

First Post
Hmmm...they're working in my current working copy, although the drop-down starts at the bottom of the list.

To see the Implement you're after, make sure your class can use one, enter the enhancement bonus first, then select the Implement (scroll up the list...it should be there).

Sparky

Just tried to download the sheet, but I'm getting errors when I try to open it... something about it being empty...? Probably a problem on my end, but wanted to let you know, in case it's not.

soulkeeper

First Post
Just wanted to say thanks, this sheet is the bomb for my needs.

I just used it to create a party for my group which was being done by hand. The good news, my calculations were not that far off.

Do have one question, if you update this, how do I get my existing characters into the new version, and if I do, will it correct any issues the past version may have had, such as calcs and so forth?

Thanks!

Remove ads