D&D 4E Wonko's 4E Auto Character Sheet + Custom Power Cards

Wonko the Sane

First Post
Thanks for the bug report.

In the future, please use the email link on the "Instructions" tab to send a bug report; it's easier for me to compile a bug list if it's all in one place.

Ouronos

Explorer
Email Link?

Thanks for the bug report.

In the future, please use the email link on the "Instructions" tab to send a bug report; it's easier for me to compile a bug list if it's all in one place.

Greetings...

I have searched and searched for such a link, but haven't found any such thing. I often miss the most obvious of things...

I currently have version 1.37; is the link something that has been there all along, or something that is being added as of 1.38?

Thanks.

Until that time...

SELF EDIT: Never mind... just saw the 1.38 notes. Appreciate the email link, Wonko. On to downloading the new version. :)

Last edited:

Wonko the Sane

First Post
Bug in v.138

Big Bug in v1.38: Apparently, I screwed up some of the damage expressions for criticals, resulting in #VALUE errors on the power cards if you use a plain ol' magic weapon that isn't a high crit weapon too. It seems that if you use anything but a "Magic +x" weapon, it works.

I'm working on fixing the error; hopefully I'll get it uploaded in a few hours.

Sorry :eek:

WtS

MrBobC

First Post
Bug: I equipped a mace on a Cleric and for some reason it was -2 from where it should be. The only place I could track it to was the "ArmorProfPen" variable in CharacterSheet!HB10 because when I took out "-ArmorProfPen" it went back up to where it should be, but at the same time, I cannot find "ArmorProfPen" to save my life. :p

Last edited:

Wonko the Sane

First Post
Yeah...it's pretty ugly "under the hood"...I like to think of the sheet as organically grown, myself. :p

This bug has been noted by a few others too. If my RPGA game tomorrow finishes on time, I should be able to fix this and a few other bugs for a tentative new release on Sunday.

nikwdhmos

First Post
Still, great work man. Absolutely amazing what you've done so far. Really. :)

Bad news, tho. The 1.38b I have still has problems with Deft Strike.
It's wierd, it worked for a while but after I messed around with the numbers, feats, equipment, it stopped working.

-Sam

MrBobC

First Post
I also found a problem with "Amulet of Health" not listing the "Resist 5 Poison" under the "Resistances" section while gaming today. Best character sheet out there still though!

elish

First Post
I think there is something wrong in ArmorProfPen because REF SAVE is always 2 less than the sum of all other mod.

PS: the link of your mail is impossible to copy or open from the file!

dako1001

First Post
When using the 1.38b character sheet, I have noticed two things so far...

1. The Reflex defence calculates at 2 lower than it should be (I am just adding +2 to the misc modifier box to bypass this issue).

2. For Clerics, the power cards for the powers that use implements does not print the card data until I select magic implement and give it a bonus of +1 or greater. the +0 implement does not work in this respect.

Remove ads