D&D 4E Wonko's 4E Auto Character Sheet + Custom Power Cards

Gruns

Explorer
Hmm...

What am I missing here? When I open the file, I see a lot of instructions.
"FOR THIS SHEET TO WORK PROPERLY YOU MUST ENABLE MACROS", followed by how to do that, then the bug report email, then the character sheet step 1. Select race, class... ... etc The problem is, there are no drop menus that I can find anywhere. The last thing I see when i scroll down is a table row on line 99 "Imp" for Implement damage bonus. But I see nothing resembling a character sheet. What's the catch?
Thanks for the help.

dako1001

First Post
What am I missing here? When I open the file, I see a lot of instructions.
"FOR THIS SHEET TO WORK PROPERLY YOU MUST ENABLE MACROS", followed by how to do that, then the bug report email, then the character sheet step 1. Select race, class... ... etc The problem is, there are no drop menus that I can find anywhere. The last thing I see when i scroll down is a table row on line 99 "Imp" for Implement damage bonus. But I see nothing resembling a character sheet. What's the catch?
Thanks for the help.

In the Excel workbook tabs at the bottom of the window, you will see them named, The 1st one is highlighted in gray and labeled Instructions, the next tabs are in color, the white one is for characters, green for powers, and so on, Just click the tab with the name of what you want to look at on it and the window you are looking for will come up.

Good luck!

Gruns

Explorer
Figured it was something like this, but wasn't aware that by default my Excel was NOT showing all the pages in a worksheet, so there was nothing displayed underneath. I had to mess around with some settings under the VIEW tab to get the rest to show. Thanks.
Gruns

Wonko the Sane

First Post
Anything that has "playtest" in it's title will not be added; it's too much work to do for something that is not official. Genasi (and the rest of the FRPG stuff) are coming, but I want to get the core spreadsheet stable and bug-free first.

Saben

First Post
The playtest is official enough to be used in LFR and other such campaigns.

It is still roughly 6 months until either PHBII or the Eberron Player Guide are released. It would be nice if, at the least a "shell" were added with class skills, HP, defenses and class features. I understand your reluctance to include all the Artificer powers. But a lot of people are interested in Artificer (I'm the second person in 2 pages) and we would appreciate something usable, at least. Right now I'm stuck using Warlord (same HP and defences) and those skills don't exactly mesh well...

Your decision of course, I'm not exactly a paying customer. But I hope you'll consider it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases