D&D 4E Wonko's 4E Auto Character Sheet + Custom Power Cards

pezjunkie

First Post
Healing surges per day don't seem to be calculating right. Everybody seems to be getting 2 more surges/day than they should have. Looks like it was working right in 1.42.

Wonko the Sane

First Post
Healing surges per day don't seem to be calculating right. Everybody seems to be getting 2 more surges/day than they should have. Looks like it was working right in 1.42.

I really have to quit working on this so late at night...

That's an error caused by my half-assed implementation of the Durable feat. It'll be fixed in the next release.

Thanks!

WtS

lymang

Explorer
great looking sheet!

wish list item: Barbarian preview class. Yes I know it's a preview and may change, but I'm playing one nonetheless and would LOVE it to be in your sheet.

Thank you Mr. the Sane for your work!

Wonko the Sane

First Post
great looking sheet!

wish list item: Barbarian preview class. Yes I know it's a preview and may change, but I'm playing one nonetheless and would LOVE it to be in your sheet.

Thank you Mr. the Sane for your work!

Thanks...glad you like it.
I think I mentioned in a previous post that preview material won't make it in; I've enough on my plate hunting bugs and trying to get AV amd FRPG stuff working.

AidyBaby

First Post
I just wanted to thank you for the sheet and to offer some encouragement for future updates - the sheet kicks butt!! After spending hundreds and hundreds of hours creating a sheet for 3.5 I'm now burnt out and I therefore greatly appreciate the work you're putting into this.

-- AidyBaby --

lymang

Explorer
I've just found the following spelling error for the next time you run through minor things:

"Martyr's Blesing" should be "Martyr's Blessing"

Remove ads