Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Oni

First Post
So I'm just looking at the beta group race/classes, we're definitely the exotic group... (Thorson not so much), I don't know how we'll do without any healing or anything but it should be a darn good fun ride :)

Yeah that should be interesting, we'll just have to be careful.

Or we could kidnap the alpha party's dwarf........just a thought. :p

Valthosian

First Post
Yeah that should be interesting, we'll just have to be careful.

Or we could kidnap the alpha party's dwarf........just a thought. :p

I hear careful is synonymous with barbarian and rage.

In the meantime however, have Lynn distract the dwarf and Thorson will stuff him in a bag. The faeling can slow them down and the duskblade can trip anyone who tries to rescue him.

Valthosian

First Post
Hey Ambrus, love your character's mercurial personality and your storytelling, with you and Oni doing such nice work I'm feeling the pressure to not be quite so terse B-)

Ambrus

Explorer
So I'm just looking at the beta group race/classes, we're definitely the exotic group... (Thorson not so much), I don't know how we'll do without any healing or anything but it should be a darn good fun ride :)
Well, Dj'hân has a knack with magic items, so if we could just get a wand of healing...;)

Which reminds me, I was meaning to add a potion of cure light wounds to my equipment. Any problem with that Doc?

Oh, and Oni, I gotta say I really like Ed and Lynn so far.:lol:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Ah, the philosophical banter has begun. I love it. :)

Yeah, LG plane-ists (or what is racism against other planes);)
Would it be really good to let someone die because of his ancestry?

Of course not, but one could argue it would be quite just to let someone die of wounds gained under mysterious circumstances.

Rogue (limping forward): Healer!
Cleric: Bloody hell! What happened to you?
Rogue: I was just trotting along the rooftops when my foot slipped. Honest!
Cleric (makes Sense Motive check): Sure you were. Well you can just ganter along at half speed for a while. Maybe that will teach you to stop peeping in other people's windows or burgling or whatever it is you rogues do when... Hey! Get your hand out of my pocket!
Rogue: Finger slipped. Honest!

And it is good, if everyone can trust everyone ("Rogue is the way save?" - "Yes, looks save.")

Yea but if a cleric stumbles into a trap, he can heal himself. If the rogue fails a pickpocket check and loses a limb as a result, he can't regenerate it himself.

No arguing, but I don't see many worshippers of Asmodeus trusting paladins very much.

I doubt that is for a lack of willingness on the part of the Asmodeans. I'm certain they would be more than willing to attempt to find ways to subvert and abuse the good will and trust of paladins everywhere. People like that are exactly the reason the paladin's code exists.

Valthosian

First Post
I just want to say I'm so happy we're underway. :)

Good job all, and I can't wait to see where this goes.

No doubt, I'm very excited to be playing again, my last game was several years ago and I was only able to stay for about 4months. My free time is pretty occupied so a PbP is great, glad to have luckily run into a great bunch of folks in the process. Also very much looking forward to ramping up the creativity and have fun with it.

Walking Dad

First Post
Hey, Bael is no pretty thief, but a guard. And knowing how disable 'symbol' spells is necessary for the job.

And you changed your argument against Bael from race to class ;)

Yea but if a cleric stumbles into a trap, he can heal himself. If the rogue fails a pickpocket check and loses a limb as a result, he can't regenerate it himself.
But if the second attempt succeeds, he has the healing staff for use with 'Use magic device' :lol:

But hey, we are a team. It is nothing wrong, if your character happens to look the other way... and if he looks, Bael will behave, promise.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases