Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Yeah, it's about adjusting our expectations. Our oldest is 11, and she's a huge help. We just have to work a little to make sure she gets to do stuff that's fun for her as well.

And he's awesome now - so expressive, and exploring everything he can possibly get to (which is more and more, since he's pulling himself along all over the place "guerrilla style" with his arms).

Axel

First Post
I'm heading off for a week's holiday tomorrow. Possible occasional drop ins, but not expecting to be regularly available until Mon 25th

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Well, it looks as though my MSXML files have gotten somehow corrupted. Although diagnostics says they're OK, several programs I use (including, unfortunately, HeroLab) say that they're not and are not working correctly.

I've got a few more things to try to get them fixed, but if they don't pan out I'll be spending significant time making sure everything's backed up, then doing a clean install of Windows (and a lot of praying). SO, if I disappear from the boards for a day or two (I surely hope that's all it ends up taking) that's where I'll be.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Soooo. We broke down about halfway to our destination, at 12:30 this morning. After several adventures with hotels, towing services and mechanics last night and this AM, I'm at the shop with the car and crossed fingers that it's a hose and not the radiator. Will post more when I can get a few higher priority items squared away ;).[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Back in business. It was the radiator, which ain't cheap to replace. However, the mechanic was one among many very kind, helpful folks we encountered on this little side quest, and he found us an after-market one that saved us considerable cash, so that helped. We made it to the beach, so I should be able to keep up pretty well with the pace of this game - at least until we start heading back.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases